First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My window sticker has a blend date of 11/24. No built email or change in the tracking. Still “in production”.
My Window Sticker also has a 11/24 blend date. Mine was still in production as of yesterday but today my Order and VIN are no longer in the tracking data base. I know never get a car assembled on a Friday especially after Thanksgiving. I guess mine was eaten by the Robots?
Sponsored

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
🚨 the last 11/23 blend modules are popping right now as evidenced by the 11/22 build week thread 🚨

just 880 11/24 blenders left to go, hopefully tonight / tomorrow morning til we're onto the 12/1 blends it would seem
My 11/24 Blend never happened. The In Production changed today to no Order/VIN in the Tracking system. Must have been a Thanksgiving Holiday for even Robots...

Lai

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 F100, '70 F250, '08 Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just added my info!

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received a “built” email a week ago with a delivery window of 11/29-12/5…( I’m in upstate NY) now Ford website saying estimated delivery of 12/21. WTF. Is that reliable?

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 11/24 Blend never happened. The In Production changed today to no Order/VIN in the Tracking system. Must have been a Thanksgiving Holiday for even Robots...
None of the 11/24 blends have happened yet — we’re actively waiting for 11/24 modules to pop in the build week thread. There was a multi day delay the week before thanksgiving so us 11/22 weekers are all getting built this week.

Sponsored
OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of people reported that today, and it has happened from time to time in the past as well.

When you get a chance, try to get your Window Sticker again. Use the email from Ford with the tracking button as a starting point, just in case. Then, check your blend date and your rotation number on your window sticker (the TRACKERS menu item above has a great guide on how to do this and many other things). None of the 11/24s have started yet (AFAIK, as-of 30 mins ago), but they are going to very soon.

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A lot of people reported that today, and it has happened from time to time in the past as well.

When you get a chance, try to get your Window Sticker again. Use the email from Ford with the tracking button as a starting point, just in case. Then, check your blend date and your rotation number on your window sticker (the TRACKERS menu item above has a great guide on how to do this and many other things). None of the 11/24s have started yet (AFAIK, as-of 30 mins ago), but they are going to very soon.
Thanks! The site is back up. My rotation number is 4198.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! The site is back up. My rotation number is 4198.
You're not far at all! @El Jeffe is #4137, and he's first-in-line waiting. #4072 has already popped mods. So once we start seeing modules populate again, it might take perhaps an hour or 2 for you to see yours.

Sponsored
OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're at the end of the 11/24 mods popping today -- some 12/1 mods are gonna pop soon!
I dunno. I think we're either about to enter or are already in the daily afternoon siesta between shifts. Keep your eyes on @Shahwan (?) and @BrentC either in the next 10 minutes or around 6 pm Eastern.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dunno. I think we're either about to enter or are already in the daily afternoon siesta between shifts. Keep your eyes on @Shahwan (?) and @BrentC either in the next 10 minutes or around 6 pm Eastern.
Just checked 1:20 MST - no module data yet.

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we get points for being the last 2021 off the line? Still have a 12/6 build week and no sticker yet.
We should! My build date has been moved to 12/13 this time. I'm not sure how much farther I can be pushed and still be a MY21

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
None of the 11/24 blends have happened yet — we’re actively waiting for 11/24 modules to pop in the build week thread. There was a multi day delay the week before thanksgiving so us 11/22 weekers are all getting built this week.
My BRONCO got built! The email came about 0145 after my post! Life's good!
Sponsored