Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 335i M-Sport, Black-Diamond 7SPD on Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Updated. Looks like only one other person is scheduled to have a MY21 built 12/20 with mine.
Ford Bronco Tracking for remaining MY21 builds Build.JPG

Toniareppel

Outer Banks
First Name
Tonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay everyone, it's that time again. Ford has been particularly busy, and I've seen build announcements and shipment announcements from many of you. So to help out the last 2 weeks of builds (12/6 and 12/13), I am going to ask all of you to help me keep the spreadsheet up-to-date. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has been built, please update the "Built" date on the survey. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has shipped, please update the "Shipped" date on the survey. The link is here:

These are the people whose vehicles show up as not-yet-built in the spreadsheet:
@Loupeznik, @BroncoCHO, @jackb10, @RednWhite89, @thestep90, @FstFrd00, @Atcoop, @Cabler, @TakeNoGuff, @cgaffney31, @jbacchi70, @smooretexas, @Malissa P, @BronkoNagurski, @debbeyq, @jettbroncoTX, @Mdemieville , @nichord, @pharden, @ALCO44, @Bronco-Baton-Rouge-LSU, @Draddog68, @jsully10, @missmel, @Moshueee, @reynard101, @[email protected] , @Tahoe, @trogers, @UtahBrandon, @[email protected], @DrSquatch , @Hemisfear, @jreynoldslv23, @Monstertorch , @Raskew, @Reggie, @rustedgoat, @TDean, @yes, @Barricade, @cbrum23, @emaier, @gocats132, @Gvera69, @Interstate, @JourdanM, @LAbronco, @Octaviostyle, @Pepper, @SassySquatch, @TrippR, @txbroncobilly, @WarthogJr, @Bradnewt, @FU2Flash, @Jclark805, @MACJR67, @Na, @nuribe, @Portapot, @Radio_Flyer, @Russ1Bronco, @Sven, @Toniareppel, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @vancomycin, @xusarmy, @yes, @bronconitis , @earmentrout, @GlennH, @Hoghank, @Homie44, @Jarheaded, @jcomp68, @Jondallas311, @madbaird, @None, @Rebelcolt456, @SPITmadFIRE, @Steve258, @Stonetree, @Svejda31, @Wirenut20, @A51Mule, @Aut-Lin, @Booker34, @BroncoBass, @BRONCORC, @Broncosaurs, @DannyG, @Djstang2011, @Dpickens, @EL Señor Bronco, @Father-of-two, @gigidaho, @gooby, @Grizzly, @HH7.3X, @Kleez1r, @Knownman, @Leighty43, @mb72, @nbrown_tx, @Papa Smurf, @Peteduce, @PhilS, @Sevenzro1, @Smeegs, @STANG526, @stormshadow3800, @surprent

Why do this? Because it will help them see the % shipped, the amount of time that passed between scheduled and shipped, and generally help them get a sense of when they might be able to expect their Broncos. And let's face it, we're all in this massive Ford psychology experiment together, like-it-or-not. So thank you, and here's to a Happy Holidays for all of us.
Done!

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated. Looks like only one other person is scheduled to have a MY21 built 12/20 with mine.
Build.JPG
Oh wow. Looks like I need to make a few edits to the spreadsheet then. Better late than never?

(edit)
If I had to guess, I'd say they're waiting on some part for your builds. Strange because aside from Tow Pkg I don't see anything on yours that jumps out as a scarcity item. Good luck to you in any case.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Okay everyone, it's that time again. Ford has been particularly busy, and I've seen build announcements and shipment announcements from many of you. So to help out the last 2 weeks of builds (12/6 and 12/13), I am going to ask all of you to help me keep the spreadsheet up-to-date. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has been built, please update the "Built" date on the survey. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has shipped, please update the "Shipped" date on the survey. The link is here:

These are the people whose vehicles show up as not-yet-built in the spreadsheet:
@Loupeznik, @BroncoCHO, @jackb10, @RednWhite89, @thestep90, @FstFrd00, @Atcoop, @Cabler, @TakeNoGuff, @cgaffney31, @jbacchi70, @smooretexas, @Malissa P, @BronkoNagurski, @debbeyq, @jettbroncoTX, @Mdemieville , @nichord, @pharden, @ALCO44, @Bronco-Baton-Rouge-LSU, @Draddog68, @jsully10, @missmel, @Moshueee, @reynard101, @[email protected] , @Tahoe, @trogers, @UtahBrandon, @[email protected], @DrSquatch , @Hemisfear, @jreynoldslv23, @Monstertorch , @Raskew, @Reggie, @rustedgoat, @TDean, @yes, @Barricade, @cbrum23, @emaier, @gocats132, @Gvera69, @Interstate, @JourdanM, @LAbronco, @Octaviostyle, @Pepper, @SassySquatch, @TrippR, @txbroncobilly, @WarthogJr, @Bradnewt, @FU2Flash, @Jclark805, @MACJR67, @Na, @nuribe, @Portapot, @Radio_Flyer, @Russ1Bronco, @Sven, @Toniareppel, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @vancomycin, @xusarmy, @yes, @bronconitis , @earmentrout, @GlennH, @Hoghank, @Homie44, @Jarheaded, @jcomp68, @Jondallas311, @madbaird, @None, @Rebelcolt456, @SPITmadFIRE, @Steve258, @Stonetree, @Svejda31, @Wirenut20, @A51Mule, @Aut-Lin, @Booker34, @BroncoBass, @BRONCORC, @Broncosaurs, @DannyG, @Djstang2011, @Dpickens, @EL Señor Bronco, @Father-of-two, @gigidaho, @gooby, @Grizzly, @HH7.3X, @Kleez1r, @Knownman, @Leighty43, @mb72, @nbrown_tx, @Papa Smurf, @Peteduce, @PhilS, @Sevenzro1, @Smeegs, @STANG526, @stormshadow3800, @surprent

Why do this? Because it will help them see the % shipped, the amount of time that passed between scheduled and shipped, and generally help them get a sense of when they might be able to expect their Broncos. And let's face it, we're all in this massive Ford psychology experiment together, like-it-or-not. So thank you, and here's to a Happy Holidays for all of us.
The actual blend date for my order was 12/1. The modules have populated. The last time I was able to check, the ETA was 12/28, but I haven't received any updated information at all since.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Updated built and shipped data

Atcoop

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Updated, estimated delivery 12/24-12/30. lets hope so.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks! Also, here is a link for a spreadsheet from my build week of 11/8. Some of these people are updated on my list. You may want to transfer some info…

https://docs.google.com/file/d/1I2z...vnQJW1/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msexcel

Sponsored

gocats132

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have no updates, still stuck in production but I sure appreciate this work you are doing!

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stuck in production since 10/21. Got an update, new ETA is 1/21/2022. Sad face.
Sponsored