Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shipped 12/31.
estimated delivery by 1/13
Dealership says no clue where it is
Sucks if they won't give you a rail car number. Maybe if you pester them they'll remember how to get it off the vehicle visibility system? Up to you of course!

Louisiana seems to be averaging 18 days +/- 2 for shipping. Not a lot of data points so hard to say how close yours will be to those numbers, but expecting it to be at the dealership by the end of next week seems like it should be reasonable. I know that's not what the tracker says... but trust when I say that if you go into this with conservative expectations you'll come through it a lot happier. The last part of the journey when the Bronco's at the rail yard waiting for a truck can be the worst.

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Updated my build date, still at the factory and according to my dealer awaiting shipping.

Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've seen quite a bit of build progress in the forums, but I've also seen a lot of posts about rail yards.

So this ask is going to be two-fold:
  1. If you have received your Bronco, please make sure that your Shipped and Delivered dates are correct. This will help those who are waiting (and many of us remember exactly what that can be like) to get a better sense of when they can expect delivery.
  2. If you have not received your Bronco but it has been built, please update whatever dates you can. This provides a resource for the MY22s to better understand the timeline from scheduled to delivered.
Some of you may have seen that there is a new worksheet showing shipping times by state. The highlighted duration(s) represent the mean of the data available. This table does not include Broncos not yet delivered, so I expect some amounts will grow as more data comes in - and that will make the table more accurate for others.

Anyway, here is the list of users whose Broncos do not yet have a build complete date filled out. Again, please edit your responses, and update your dates if you are able:

@Loupeznik, BroncoCHO, @TakeNoGuff, cgaffney31 , @smooretexas, @Malissa P. , @BronkoNagurski, @debbeyq, @JettBronco, @nichord, @pharden, @ALCO44,
Bronco-Baton-Rouge-LSU, @Draddog68, @missmel, Moshueee, @reynard101, Shashie_g, @sprtsmac, Tahoe, trogers, @[email protected], @jreynoldslv23, @Monstertorch , @Reggie, @TDean, yes, @Barricade, @cbrum23, @emaier, @Gvera, @Octaviostyle, @txbroncobilly, @WarthogJr, @FU2Flash, @Jclark805, @Macjr, Na, nuribe, Radio_Flyer, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @Bradnewt, @bronconitis , @Hoghank, @Homie44, @Jarheaded, None (!), @Rebelcolt456, @Steve258, @Svejda31, @Booker34, @BRONCORC, @Broncosaurs, Dpickens, @gigidaho, @Grizzly, @Kleez1r, @Knownman, @Leighty43, Sevenzrot, @Smeegs, @surprent, @Abundigas, @Bender031, @Bird Dog Overland
@BKBronco, @Brnco2.7, @BroncoBass, @C_Copperpot225, @Caltec, @Caseoftexas, @[email protected], @Cesbles88, @Cfield90, @cmcbronco, @ColbyLang, @Datoad, @Dennydizzla, @DZ1, @garber, @GeoWar64, @gonyr, holtjbarb, @ISeeTheFuture, @Lambeezy, @LoneWolf1903, @LowerDixie77, @MattyAg, @Mayflower2010, @Michaeleb, @MikeyB, @Milkbaby, @Mississippi Man, @mykoljay, @NMBronco2021, @nocki78bronco, @Ohenry, @PavementQueen, @Peteduce, @PhilS, @PootsBronco, @PSUTE, @PWillette, @raynaldo, @Richtor, @RoockyRoad, @RyanS, @Sascrotch, @shillelagh45, @shimmy825, @Spidurfiji, @srotier, @Stroopaloop, @t3n2and4, @Tag1996, @tbruz, @TKD27, @Artjax, @Bonehunter, @BoogieBD , @Bowzer6G, @CUPRA, @Echo4November, @Lady-J , @LoloG, @Murraydog11, @STANG526, @Steveo21, @Tgettys, @gooby, @Shredtron

And here is that shipping duration by state table:

Good luck to you all! Let's hope Ford can get the "last mile" kinks worked out and get you behind the wheel soon.
___

View attachment 241213
Updated my info. Likely taking it home sometime next week (currently getting accessories installed.)

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(currently getting accessories installed.)
It looks like Google changed your update into a duplicate so I merged them together. If it looks wrong please let me know.

What are you adding to it? So far I have mudflaps and a ski rack (on the roof rack).

Last edited:

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What are you adding to it? so far I have mudflaps and a ski rack (on the roof rack).
I went cuckoo as I (hopefully) will have this for a long time....Visco retro stripes, console/rear safe, door guards, molle panel, keypad. Most excited about seeing the retro stripes on 🌵 mall squatch forgot I also got the mirror lights.

Last edited:

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated all of my dates. Apparently, I have only been making updates to a separate build week tracking sheet.

FYI. My Bronco had a 12/09 Blend date, showed in Production as of 12/10. My dealer advised I had a targeted delivery date of the week of 01/10/2022. However, I later received a confirmed build email on 12/28 and a shipped email on 12/29 with a target delivery date of 01/18-01/24/2022. I received a message from my Dealer that my Bronco arrived in Texas via rail & transport today (01/11/2022). My point here is the Ford messaging may be off from reality. Best wishes to all!

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I updated. I’ve been built and shipped: 12/6 projected, 12/14 started, 12/27 finished, 1/1 shipped. Last report was a railyard in IL.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated with build date. Still sitting at MAP after two weeks not shipped.

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wish I had something to update…. Since my blend date of 12/11 I’ve received no communication at all, no built email or shipped email, still says in production on the pizza tracker. Frustrating to watch people reviewing their 22’s while a lot of us are still waiting for our 21’s!
I’m in the same boat. We’ll be well into 2022 before our 2021s are done

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing all of this play out, my mind keeps returning to the fact that Ford is very successfully cranking out thousands of Broncos, yet is ultimately failing to produce all of thousands of individual customers' Broncos (they are only successfully producing most).

Thinking about vehicle assembly, if a red unit is just as good as a blue unit, then a problem with 1 vehicle that happens to be blue is a minor issue. That vehicle could be torn down for parts, set aside for a fix-it shop, or whatever might make the most sense as long as the line can continue to run full-tilt. Any individual unit doesn't matter that much; the rate of successful production, combined with the waste rate is what matters.

But when the majority of units produced are intended to fill individual orders, each one is its own vehicle. They are not interchangeable. Indeed, out of the almost-500 orders in the spreadsheet powering this thread, there is only one 4-door hard-top Badlands in Cyber Orange. Nevermind what packages it has, what engine, or what transmission - just the trim, color, door and top alone are enough to make it unique in that sample.

Each of our Broncos really has something close to its own "DNA". I know that some combinations are more common than others - there are six 4-door, soft-top, 2.7L, Cactus Gray Badlands with the High and Sasquatch package, for example - but 6 out of 500 is still pretty darn rare.

If what I have been mulling over is correct, then to succeed at a build-to-order business model Ford will need to make a pretty fundamental shift to their manufacturing philosophy. That is going to incur some costly growing pains, and I'm not sure they're ready or willing to stomach that. All you need to see to understand that is the table below. At the time I write this, roughly 1 in 5 Broncos that was scheduled to be produced between October and December has not yet been built. Yes, I know that some people are lazy and probably didn't bother to update their data... so call it 1 in 6. That still means that 1 in 6 customers are currently unsatisfied. Imagine if that were a grocery store, or McDonalds, or a hotel chain. Such a business would not survive long in a competitive landscape.

I hope Ford figures it out. I want them to succeed - call it Americanism or whatever you want - but they have quite a way to go.

Orders in this thread not yet declared "built":

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've seen quite a bit of build progress in the forums, but I've also seen a lot of posts about rail yards.

So this ask is going to be two-fold:
  1. If you have received your Bronco, please make sure that your Shipped and Delivered dates are correct. This will help those who are waiting (and many of us remember exactly what that can be like) to get a better sense of when they can expect delivery.
  2. If you have not received your Bronco but it has been built, please update whatever dates you can. This provides a resource for the MY22s to better understand the timeline from scheduled to delivered.
Some of you may have seen that there is a new worksheet showing shipping times by state. The highlighted duration(s) represent the mean of the data available. This table does not include Broncos not yet delivered, so I expect some amounts will grow as more data comes in - and that will make the table more accurate for others.

Anyway, here is the list of users whose Broncos do not yet have a build complete date filled out. Again, please edit your responses, and update your dates if you are able:

@Loupeznik, BroncoCHO, @TakeNoGuff, cgaffney31 , @smooretexas, @Malissa P. , @BronkoNagurski, @debbeyq, @JettBronco, @nichord, @pharden, @ALCO44,
Bronco-Baton-Rouge-LSU, @Draddog68, @missmel, Moshueee, @reynard101, Shashie_g, @sprtsmac, Tahoe, trogers, @[email protected], @jreynoldslv23, @Monstertorch , @Reggie, @TDean, yes, @Barricade, @cbrum23, @emaier, @Gvera, @Octaviostyle, @txbroncobilly, @WarthogJr, @FU2Flash, @Jclark805, @Macjr, Na, nuribe, Radio_Flyer, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @Bradnewt, @bronconitis , @Hoghank, @Homie44, @Jarheaded, None (!), @Rebelcolt456, @Steve258, @Svejda31, @Booker34, @BRONCORC, @Broncosaurs, Dpickens, @gigidaho, @Grizzly, @Kleez1r, @Knownman, @Leighty43, Sevenzrot, @Smeegs, @surprent, @Abundigas, @Bender031, @Bird Dog Overland
@BKBronco, @Brnco2.7, @BroncoBass, @C_Copperpot225, @Caltec, @Caseoftexas, @[email protected], @Cesbles88, @Cfield90, @cmcbronco, @ColbyLang, @Datoad, @Dennydizzla, @DZ1, @garber, @GeoWar64, @gonyr, holtjbarb, @ISeeTheFuture, @Lambeezy, @LoneWolf1903, @LowerDixie77, @MattyAg, @Mayflower2010, @Michaeleb, @MikeyB, @Milkbaby, @Mississippi Man, @mykoljay, @NMBronco2021, @nocki78bronco, @Ohenry, @PavementQueen, @Peteduce, @PhilS, @PootsBronco, @PSUTE, @PWillette, @raynaldo, @Richtor, @RoockyRoad, @RyanS, @Sascrotch, @shillelagh45, @shimmy825, @Spidurfiji, @srotier, @Stroopaloop, @t3n2and4, @Tag1996, @tbruz, @TKD27, @Artjax, @Bonehunter, @BoogieBD , @Bowzer6G, @CUPRA, @Echo4November, @Lady-J , @LoloG, @Murraydog11, @STANG526, @Steveo21, @Tgettys, @gooby, @Shredtron

And here is that shipping duration by state table:

Good luck to you all! Let's hope Ford can get the "last mile" kinks worked out and get you behind the wheel soon.
___
That’s for the reminder but just like Ford I had already forgotten about it. Still waiting watching 2022s getting delivered already. Must be nice.
Sponsored