First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 F150 4x4 SB, 16 f150, 15 powerstroke,94 Honda A
Your Bronco Model
Base
My blend date is the 18th. My window sticker went live during the 3rd quarter of the Broncos game on Sunday.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My blend date is the 18th. My window sticker went live during the 3rd quarter of the Broncos game on Sunday.
Well, I for one appreciate the symmetry in that statement!

augidog34

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for that. I think Bronco71 may have done something similar. That's why we're doing this - so we can see how well they are holding to their schedule.
Yeah, same here. I was 9/13, then 10/18. Then got an email on 10/14 that I was bumped to 10/25. I just updated the Google Doc. Fingers are crossed.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, same here. I was 9/13, then 10/18. Then got an email on 10/14 that I was bumped to 10/25. I just updated the Google Doc. Fingers are crossed.
Thanks for letting me know.

I put yours back at 10/18, because what we're trying to track is how far after the scheduled build week as-of 10/4 your build happens. That way we can see if there is a snowball effect of delayed builds.

Unfortunately, there isn't any more space in the Google sheet for additional columns so I can't add a new column for "latest scheduled build week", or we could capture that information there.

Good luck with your build. If I had to guess, I'd say that they were missing a component or had a problem with a subassembly, but will be able to get you in the next batch.

Sponsored

augidog34

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for letting me know.

I put yours back at 10/18, because what we're trying to track is how far after the scheduled build week as-of 10/4 your build happens. That way we can see if there is a snowball effect of delayed builds.

Unfortunately, there isn't any more space in the Google sheet for additional columns so I can't add a new column for "latest scheduled build week", or we could capture that information there.

Good luck with your build. If I had to guess, I'd say that they were missing a component or had a problem with a subassembly, but will be able to get you in the next batch.
Shoot, well if you think about it that way, should mine be moved back to 9/13? That was my original production date that I was given.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoot, well if you think about it that way, should mine be moved back to 9/13? That was my original production date that I was given.
No, because I'm trying to align things based on where they were on 10/4 (ish). I have to put a stake in the ground and measure from there... and since this was right before they cut off scheduling MY21 builds and accepting orders, it made sense to put it there. In other words, we should have had a fixed pool of builds to start with, and would not be adding any more after that point. This is also after they resolved the MIC 2.0 program so any delays from then on should be due to mixups, errors, damage, and other more run-of-the-mill types of manufacturing problems. And of course chip shortages and new, major, unforeseen problems.

My original build date was June 14, and I'm certainly not going by that.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got an update today from my sales guy - I am now scheduled for a November 2nd build. This won’t be set in stone until closer to the date when the window sticker gets generated.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got an update today from my sales guy - I am now scheduled for a November 2nd build. This won’t be set in stone until closer to the date when the window sticker gets generated.
Okay. Thanks for letting us know. Please leave your scheduled build week the way it was. Once your rig is built, please update that field accordingly and we'll see that your rig was built - but later than originally expected.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay. Thanks for letting us know. Please leave your scheduled build week the way it was. Once your rig is built, please update that field accordingly and we'll see that your rig was built - but later than originally expected.
I was in the Nov 1st build week, but he said I now have a build day of Nov 2nd. He said this is not 100% until the window sticker is generated 1-2 days before blend.

The Canadian ordering/reporting system may be different that the US one as I’ve not heard this notification method yet. I was surprised.

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Submitted my info. Got my window sticker over the weekend so it should be built next Monday, based on Blend Date. Will be curious to see how it all goes until I see my baby in the flesh!

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta Tacoma GMC Acadia Hyundai Sonata Kia Spectra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was in the Nov 1st build week, but he said I now have a build day of Nov 2nd. He said this is not 100% until the window sticker is generated 1-2 days before blend.

The Canadian ordering/reporting system may be different that the US one as I’ve not heard this notification method yet. I was surprised.
I also was given Nov 1, good luck!

Alfie623

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received my Built email.
Blend date 10/18
Built email 10/20
Ford tracking = no update, still “in production”
Modules = no data

I updated my data

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my Built email.
Blend date 10/18
Built email 10/20
Ford tracking = no update, still “in production”
Modules = no data

I updated my data
Nice! And thanks for updating. And... first? (for your week)

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My 8/2 build is still just sitting "in production" kinda surprised im the only one from that week. OOF
Sponsored