Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought some of you might find this interesting.

I was curious whether there was a correlation between weather/temperature and roof selection. That became the former Roof Analysis tab in the OP. But today I amended that tab to show the number of Broncos ordered per million people, by state. So now you can see not only where the Broncos are going, but also how popular they are by state. It surprised me to see that a) Kentucky only has one order on this tracking list and thus the lowest orders-per-million, while DC, which is mostly urban / suburban, has a comparatively high number of orders-per-million. Edit: There's only one in DC as-of that writing. DC is just small.

You can get to the report by navigating through the tabs / links at the bottom of the report pane in the OP. It's on the Location Analysis tab.

I'm also seeing a recent up-tick in vehicles getting built from the most-recent schedule weeks, which is good news.

Good luck to everyone, and thank you for your continued participation in this crowd-sourced analysis.
Sponsored

Last edited:

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought some of you might find this interesting.

I was curious whether there was a correlation between weather/temperature and roof selection. That became the former Roof Analysis tab in the OP. But today I amended that tab to show the number of Broncos ordered per million people, by state. So now you can see not only where the Broncos are going, but also how popular they are by state. It surprised me to see that a) Kentucky only has one order on this tracking list and thus the lowest orders-per-million, while DC, which is mostly urban / suburban, has a comparatively high number of orders-per-million.

You can get to the report by navigating through the tabs / links at the bottom of the report pane in the OP. It's on the Location Analysis tab.

I'm also seeing a recent up-tick in vehicles getting built from the most-recent schedule weeks, which is good news.

Good luck to everyone, and thank you for your continued participation in this crowd-sourced analysis.
Low key amazed all the other CO folks for the rest of the year are also soft tops, thought i was crazy 😅😅

LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got moved back to my original build week of 11/22:cry:

Ghost66

Black Diamond
First Name
wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my 74 to buy the 2021
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My tracker says 11/1 build date, got my mods the same day, have not received a built email from Ford yet although the tracker says 11/22 ETA. Who knows? I'm a patient man, it'll come when it comes but I did sell my 74 in early October so I've been sharing my wife's truck since then.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMPORTANT CHANGE!
I have modified the design of the survey and the spreadsheet so that we can now track rescheduling. I have captured all of the scheduled build weeks that participants originally submitted. For those of you who edited those dates due to rescheduling emails from Ford, I have also restored your changes so that we now can see the number of builds currently scheduled for a given week and evaluate the number of days to build based on that, rather than the original scheduling week. This should give us better information than if we align everything to the original build weeks.

If your build has been rescheduled since October 4, please use the survey form to update your scheduled build week.
Bronco survey form on Google Docs

I have also made a few changes to make the data easier to maintain and keep "clean", so that even if an entered scheduled build date does not fall on a Monday, the tables and charts won't get messed up the way they used to.

New Analysis
You can now get a sense of how many builds have been delayed from each build week with the Rescheduling Analysis tab. This data is very likely not complete or accurate as I have actively been discouraging participants from modifying their data up to this point. Now that the survey and reports can handle the new capability, my hope is that those of you whose builds have been rescheduled (whether later or earlier - which has happened!) will be able to submit the changes so that we can get a better sense of which builds are actually scheduled for each week, and which have been delayed to subsequent weeks.

Thank you again for your continued participation in this crowd-sourced analysis of Bronco manufacturing and delivery. It cannot work without you.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Officially picked mine today! 10/11 Build!
Great looking build! Those wheels are sharp. What is that riding on?

(edit) And thanks for updating your survey responses!

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great looking build! Those wheels are sharp. What is that riding on?

(edit) And thanks for updating your survey responses!
37x12.50 BFG KM3s and 17x9 -12 Method 101s

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As we enter a new build week, I will again send out my periodic reminder to update your built, shipped, delivered and purchased dates as these hopeful events unfold. We have a lot of you on the "Unfinished" tab and I'm hoping that at least some of these are due to participants not updating their responses rather than vehicles not getting built.

Also, good luck to the 11/8 scheduled builds. Keep us posted! I still have at least 3 weeks to wait so I can't even DL a WS yet.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Officially picked mine today! 10/11 Build!
Ok. What are those lights in the modular bumper? Also, update for my build 10/29 the mods popped and not a peep since. No build email or pizza tracker update. I assume waiting on some parts? :cry:

Sponsored

DCDcollects

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't have a "built" or "shipped" email, but I have an estimated delivery date of 11/30

Bronco9522

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Losing patience.

Scheduled date was at November 4th, pushed away to Nov 16th.
This is the 6th reschedule time for me. Ridiculous :confused:

TheRealJyushi

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigvalleyford.biz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got the "Built" email today with an ETA of 11/30 - 12/6

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine got moved to Nov 22nd. Will keep you posted.

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Losing patience.

Scheduled date was at November 4th, pushed away to Nov 16th.
This is the 6th reschedule time for me. Ridiculous :confused:
I was Nov 4th too, now the 22nd. Ridiculous indeedy.
Sponsored