Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' F150, 17' Volt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do we get points for being the last 2021 off the line? Still have a 12/6 build week and no sticker yet.
No points....Call your dealer maybe they can see if you have a build date. My salesman was off today, oops. But asked me what my question was, so I texted, returned with the 12/7 as my build date.
Sponsored

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we get points for being the last 2021 off the line? Still have a 12/6 build week and no sticker yet.
There are already MY21 builds (re)scheduled for 12/13. So there may be points, but you don't yet get any. Check the Charts tab or the Resched tab to see more info (accessible from the OP).

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are already MY21 builds (re)scheduled for 12/13. So there may be points, but you don't yet get any. Check the Charts tab or the Resched tab to see more info (accessible from the OP).
Shoot. I though 12/13 was the start of MY22

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoot. I though 12/13 was the start of MY22
One of those assured me that his build was still being called a MY21, so I don't know how that works. If they aren't doing both simultaneously, then perhaps they're switching the line to 22s mid-week? Maybe there's nothing for them to do other than change the paint cans? I have no idea.

WingedBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' F150, 17' Volt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a reminder to please update your status when your rig is built, shipped, delivered, or purchased. In particular, I want to reach out to those of you whose builds are showing as incomplete so far but were scheduled for October or later:
IMPORTANT: When you use the form, please log in as the same Google user, and edit your record rather than creating a new one.

Also, Dr. Squatch, can you give me insight into setting up the build week tracker you've been working with for the 11/15 builds? I imagine we may lose you to the wilderness for a while as soon as you get yours, so it might be worth learning this before we do.

Mzekew

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is a reminder to please update your status when your rig is built, shipped, delivered, or purchased. In particular, I want to reach out to those of you whose builds are showing as incomplete so far but were scheduled for October or later:
IMPORTANT: When you use the form, please log in as the same Google user, and edit your record rather than creating a new one.

Also, Dr. Squatch, can you give me insight into setting up the build week tracker you've been working with for the 11/15 builds? I imagine we may lose you to the wilderness for a while as soon as you get yours, so it might be worth learning this before we do.
Build date got pushed. I still don’t have a window sticker.

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Stuck "in production" since 10/21, not a peep about anything. Reached to Ford and the dealership, no info. I'm very close to just buying something else at this point. It's soul crushing.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build date got pushed. I still don’t have a window sticker.
What week did you get pushed to? 11/22? 11/29? 12/6? 12/13? I don't see any changes in the tracking data, so it doesn't look like you updated it yet?

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stuck "in production" since 10/21, not a peep about anything. Reached to Ford and the dealership, no info. I'm very close to just buying something else at this point. It's soul crushing.
Are you also on the 10/18 Build Week Group thread? I saw that there were a bunch of delays on there, and then it looked like some of them just started to get built very recently. At any rate, worth a look if you haven't already. And FWIW, good luck.

EDIT: Nevermind. Looks like you're already on there.

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Modules popped 10/28 but nothing else since, seems like I am in dirt mtn 2.0. ETA 11/22 but seems more unlikely by the day

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date was 10/22 modules populated 10/25 but still in production status. Dealer doesn't have any new info. Website says scheduled delivery 12/7. Starting to get a little frustrated. I have to still get plane tickets to fly down to get it and my kids fly in very shortly after that so I may have to wait to pick it up.

missmel

Black Diamond
First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still “ in production “ ..blend date was 10/29 and mods popped 11/1. ETA 11/27 still but highly unlikely

Mzekew

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What week did you get pushed to? 11/22? 11/29? 12/6? 12/13? I don't see any changes in the tracking data, so it doesn't look like you updated it yet?
Updated Google doc

Pushed from 11/1 to 11/22, but no window sticker makes me thing I’ll get pushed again.

RoadHawg187

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any Atlanta area builds? Mine arrived via train on Tuesday (11.16.2021). Dealer said it could be a week to get it to the dealership. That's a 35 min drive BTW.
Sponsored