Sponsored

Tracking is not that hard! About to give up!

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It would be nice if Ford provided some type of tracking updates. Surely, somewhere Ford has a list of all the Reservations broken down into models, options, and accessories, reservation, order, built and shipped dates! Can't a ford genius or even not-so genius build a spreadsheet with all this information and update it occasionally? At least we could get an idea of what's being built, what order, and what has shipped. It just seems like a crapshoot right now! Have all the FE been built? Have all the 1st monthly reservations been fulfilled? If not, let's see a chart/spreadsheet showing the held-up models.... I JUST HATE THE NOT KNOWING ANYTHING OR WHERE I STAND IN THE BIG SCHEME OF THINGS!!!! Do I have 1 week to wait or 1 year!!!! DO BETTER FORD! GIVE US SOMETHING! Just about to give up! Does anyone know if tracking is available anywhere if we have not received an e-mail? Really could use a new vehicle my 03 model is about to give out on me! :(
Sponsored

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It would be nice if Ford provided some type of tracking updates. Surely, somewhere Ford has a list of all the Reservations broken down into models, options, and accessories, reservation, order, built and shipped dates! Can't a ford genius or even not-so genius build a spreadsheet with all this information and update it occasionally? At least we could get an idea of what's being built, what order, and what has shipped. It just seems like a crapshoot right now! Have all the FE been built? Have all the 1st monthly reservations been fulfilled? If not, let's see a chart/spreadsheet showing the held-up models.... I JUST HATE THE NOT KNOWING ANYTHING OR WHERE I STAND IN THE BIG SCHEME OF THINGS!!!! Do I have 1 week to wait or 1 year!!!! DO BETTER FORD! GIVE US SOMETHING! Just about to give up! Does anyone know if tracking is available anywhere if we have not received an e-mail? Really could use a new vehicle my 03 model is about to give out on me! :(
Tracy, have you received a build date or "Blend date" yet?

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have not received anything yet! Spoke to the dealer and they have no clue!
Ok, gotcha. Thats frustrating! Once you get issued a VIN that will be emailed to you (whenever Ford schedules you), that plus your order number will give you the power to use several online tools found by forum members to take tracking into your own hands.

@Interstate has put together posts with some of the best information you will find for tracking your bronco's build progress. I'm wishing you luck my friend. We will help where possible!

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, you haven’t received a confirmation that your order was processed by Ford? How about scheduled for production?

Sponsored
OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, gotcha. Thats frustrating! Once you get issued a VIN that will be emailed to you (whenever Ford schedules you), that plus your order number will give you the power to use several online tools found by forum members to take tracking into your own hands.

@Interstate has put together posts with some of the best information you will find for tracking your bronco's build progress. I'm wishing you luck my friend. We will help where possible!
I will take a look. I would just like to know how many orders have been fulfilled from the original order bank that does not include dealer models! Thanks! I will probably need it!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A few questions for you
  • what's your reservation date?
  • What did you order?
  • Are you at a large or small dealership?
  • Soft or hard top?
It's not an exact science but some variables can help estimate where you stand

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, you haven’t received a confirmation that your order was processed by Ford? How about scheduled for production?
Correction: The only thing I have received is my original order confirmation and then the conversion to a 2022 model! But, I still have no idea if it will possibly be built this year? Next year? or this decade! I believe if Ford had a page that showed the outstanding orders, reservation dates, what has been built and delivered it would give everyone at least a perspective of progress!

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A few questions for you
  • what's your reservation date?
  • What did you order?
  • Are you at a large or small dealership?
  • Soft or hard top?
It's not an exact science but some variables can help estimate where you stand
reservation date - Nov 2020 (don't remember the exact date)
Outerbanks
Small dealer
MIC
towing

Last edited:

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer told me they submitted my '22 order to Ford almost two weeks ago. I've had no communications since then from anyone, and my status on ford.com still reads "order accepted by dealer". I really have no idea where my order is in the process, and would certainly like to know. I am a 7/18 reservation holder, submitted my order for a 2-door Base on 2/9/21, and changed my order to a MY '22 in early November. I'm just venting a bit.

Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yup we are all going thru the same things nothing anyone says helps till build date and shipped till that u will not know anything sorry

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer told me they submitted my '22 order to Ford almost two weeks ago. I've had no communications since then from anyone, and my status on ford.com still reads "order accepted by dealer". I really have no idea where my order is in the process, and would certainly like to know. I am a 7/18 reservation holder, submitted my order for a 2-door Base on 2/9/21, and changed my order to a MY '22 in early November. I'm just venting a bit.
Yep me too! Better here than at home!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the club :)

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yup we are all going thru the same things nothing anyone says helps till build date and shipped till that u will not know anything sorry
Yep, we can buy a trip to the Moon but FORD cannot provide a timeline!!!! SMH SAD!
Sponsored