Sponsored

Tracking is not that hard! About to give up!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
reservation date - Nov 2021 (don't remember the exact date)
Outerbanks
Small dealer
MIC
towing
I see you meant November 2020.
Honestly due to it being 4 months after reservations opened, at a smaller dealer, with the troublesome MIC (tow constraint is too unpredictable to factor in), you shouldn't expect your Bronco any sooner than June of 2022.

That's just one man's opinion though who has paid very close attention to every rumor, leak, and news out of MAP and Ford HQ.

Hope that settles your expectations. The wait will be excruciating. Consider dropping the tow and going soft top
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see you meant November 2020.
Honestly due to it being 4 months after reservations opened, at a smaller dealer, with the troublesome MIC (tow constraint is too unpredictable to factor in), you shouldn't expect your Bronco any sooner than June of 2022.

That's just one man's opinion though who has paid very close attention to every rumor, leak, and news out of MAP and Ford HQ.

Hope that settles your expectations. The wait will be excruciating. Consider dropping the tow and going soft top
Yes, I have thought about the constraints delaying things... However, I have not had a new vehicle since 2003, So with that being said.... I will just have to wait to get what I want! It's not knowing "approximately when" that has my feathers ruffled! That seems crazy in this era of technology!

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, I have thought about the constraints delaying things... However, I have not had a new vehicle since 2003, So with that being said.... I will just have to wait to get what I want! It's not knowing "approximately when" that has my feathers ruffled! That seems crazy in this era of technology!
I felt the same way as you! Nuts not having even a broad time frame
Ford sent me a survey after i picked up my Bronco. I rated my dealer 5 stars but made sure Ford knew this reservation process was shit lol

RenoBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have never owned a new car in my 40 years of living, this will be my first. I drive a 1986 F-150.
My dealer has switched my contact person 3 times (which makes sense, I would expect a large amount of turnovers considering the state of the industry right now). So I have no confidence in anything.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not received anything yet! Spoke to the dealer and they have no clue!
Your dealer has access to every update in the Ford system. If they say otherwise they are lying to you.

I was shown at my dealer the printout labeled "Full History" for my VIN. It has everything that has happened to your Bronco since it was submitted as an order (reservation date is not on there). To the minute it shows order date/time, first build schedule, second build (and more for some of us who got bumped), sent to plant, in production, produced, released, shipped with rail car info, and every stop during the rail transport.

This printout does say "Ford Confidential: This website and the information contained within is Ford Motor Company Confidential." But the dealers all have access to this information and they can tell exactly what, when, and where your Bronco is to the minute. They can find this at www.vehiclevisibility.dealerconnection.com/vehiclevisibility

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your dealer has access to every update in the Ford system. If they say otherwise they are lying to you.

I was shown at my dealer the printout labeled "Full History" for my VIN. It has everything that has happened to your Bronco since it was submitted as an order (reservation date is not on there). To the minute it shows order date/time, first build schedule, second build (and more for some of us who got bumped), sent to plant, in production, produced, released, shipped with rail car info, and every stop during the rail transport.

This printout does say "Ford Confidential: This website and the information contained within is Ford Motor Company Confidential." But the dealers all have access to this information and they can tell exactly what, when, and where your Bronco is to the minute. They can find this at www.vehiclevisibility.dealerconnection.com/vehiclevisibility
GOOD to know! Thank you.

Sponsored

pawhitejr

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure OP doesn't have a VIN - he wants to know when he will get one. MIC is probably your biggest constraint. After that, dealer will probably have the biggest impact for 2022 allocations. There are several folks that I know that are first night reservations and they still aren't expecting a production date until Q3.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It would be nice if Ford provided some type of tracking updates. Surely, somewhere Ford has a list of all the Reservations broken down into models, options, and accessories, reservation, order, built and shipped dates! Can't a ford genius or even not-so genius build a spreadsheet with all this information and update it occasionally? At least we could get an idea of what's being built, what order, and what has shipped. It just seems like a crapshoot right now! Have all the FE been built? Have all the 1st monthly reservations been fulfilled? If not, let's see a chart/spreadsheet showing the held-up models.... I JUST HATE THE NOT KNOWING ANYTHING OR WHERE I STAND IN THE BIG SCHEME OF THINGS!!!! Do I have 1 week to wait or 1 year!!!! DO BETTER FORD! GIVE US SOMETHING! Just about to give up! Does anyone know if tracking is available anywhere if we have not received an e-mail? Really could use a new vehicle my 03 model is about to give out on me! :(
Completely agree.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer has been giving me daily updates on where it is, even though I have never asked. Your dealer certainly has the ability to check on its status. IMO it should be trackable via the shipper.. not necessarily Fords responsibility. Thats just my two cents.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be nice if Ford provided some type of tracking updates. Surely, somewhere Ford has a list of all the Reservations broken down into models, options, and accessories, reservation, order, built and shipped dates! Can't a ford genius or even not-so genius build a spreadsheet with all this information and update it occasionally? At least we could get an idea of what's being built, what order, and what has shipped. It just seems like a crapshoot right now! Have all the FE been built? Have all the 1st monthly reservations been fulfilled? If not, let's see a chart/spreadsheet showing the held-up models.... I JUST HATE THE NOT KNOWING ANYTHING OR WHERE I STAND IN THE BIG SCHEME OF THINGS!!!! Do I have 1 week to wait or 1 year!!!! DO BETTER FORD! GIVE US SOMETHING! Just about to give up! Does anyone know if tracking is available anywhere if we have not received an e-mail? Really could use a new vehicle my 03 model is about to give out on me! :(
You have been around long enough to have gotten the email where Ford told us it was too much trouble for them to keep their word on last May's schedule for all of us. At that time, they were very specific that they would never be providing information of that nature except for those who get a VIN. So, until you get a VIN, Ford has given you their answer already. I suppose you can either accept that or move on. Either way, good luck.
Sponsored