Sponsored

Tracking is not that hard! About to give up!

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@maxey143 Starting with the 10/25 Build week and going through this week, 11/15, each week we have put together extensive data tracking and actively watching things. We even figured out in 11/8 how to estimate build time on specific days....Hop this info helps you a little bit. Let me know if you need help with anything!

Here are some links to that data

11/15 Build Week
11/8 Build Week - My week
11/1 Build Week
10/25 Build Week
@maxey143 to get a sense of how Ford is doing, you can also look at the end-of-year tracker for the builds that were begun after they did their final rounds of scheduling in October for the last of the MY21s:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/tracking-for-remaining-my21-builds.24764/

It doesn't have as many data points per week as the ones that @Interstate linked to, but it crosses build weeks so you can get a sense of trends, reschedules, and generally whether there is a build-up of delays happening.
Sponsored

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish Ford had there shit together on this. Having ordered both a Jeep and a Dodge Challenger. It's amazing how poor of a job Ford has done with tracking builds. When I ordered from there competitor, I had a login that let me check every step of the build basically watching a long as it happened. I had major milestone updates and the info on which train was bringing my ride down from Canada to Alabama. This was 7 years ago on the most recent, why is it that Ford is still so far behind on what should be pretty standard at this point across all manufacturers.

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish Ford had there shit together on this. Having ordered both a Jeep and a Dodge Challenger. It's amazing how poor of a job Ford has done with tracking builds. When I ordered from there competitor, I had a login that let me check every step of the build basically watching a long as it happened. I had major milestone updates and the info on which train was bringing my ride down from Canada to Alabama. This was 7 years ago on the most recent, why is it that Ford is still so far behind on what should be pretty standard at this point across all manufacturers.
Exactly!

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I will take a look. I would just like to know how many orders have been fulfilled from the original order bank that does not include dealer models! Thanks! I will probably need it!
So, curious, have you expected to get this information on any vehicle prior to the Bronco? I do understand the frustration, however; until the Bronco I have never seen people obsessed with the order/build/ship/delivery process. We ordered a new F150 last December, took 4 months to receive it, not once did I check on it, dealer just called when it was ready to pick up. I have been caught in the excitement for the Bronco and since Ford started with the early Tracker I have been trying to follow.

maybe Ford will get the communication thing down better with the lightning, but, probably not.

Reactions: RG7

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

reservation date - Nov 2020 (don't remember the exact date)
Outerbanks
Small dealer
MIC
towing
Tracy,

First off, good luck with getting your build sometime in the near future. I hope you have worked out with your dealer about the pricing, because there are horror stories out there. Lastly, did your dealer tell you how many people they have waiting for an order? Im sure a small dealership doesn't mean a whole lot to any of us. Again, stay strong, and good luck. Your reservation date is really late, so take that with a grain of salt.

Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be nice if Ford provided some type of tracking updates. Surely, somewhere Ford has a list of all the Reservations broken down into models, options, and accessories, reservation, order, built and shipped dates!

FORD, would never want that information out in public. I think we have a right to know where your BRONCO is in the process but you have to appreciate that FORD rightfully does not want JEEP or any other competitor to know those things.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Correction: The only thing I have received is my original order confirmation and then the conversion to a 2022 model! But, I still have no idea if it will possibly be built this year? Next year? or this decade! I believe if Ford had a page that showed the outstanding orders, reservation dates, what has been built and delivered it would give everyone at least a perspective of progress!
Going to be a long year.

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, curious, have you expected to get this information on any vehicle prior to the Bronco? I do understand the frustration, however; until the Bronco I have never seen people obsessed with the order/build/ship/delivery process. We ordered a new F150 last December, took 4 months to receive it, not once did I check on it, dealer just called when it was ready to pick up. I have been caught in the excitement for the Bronco and since Ford started with the early Tracker I have been trying to follow.

maybe Ford will get the communication thing down better with the lightning, but, probably not.
I have been part of the order process once before Chevy, not Ford. We were told 6 to 8 weeks and it did show up about 6 weeks just as we were told. I don't mind waiting for it, "IF" they are forthcoming with info. But not knowing if it's 1 week, one 1 month, or even 1 year is unreasonable. In my opinion.
Sponsored

Last edited: