mosdepo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't see any specs on the spacing between mounting holes, however, they look very similar to ARB and MaxTrax so I believe they'll fit fine.

Here's the specs the board mounts support - "The bracket supports board hole widths at either 4.2" or 10.63" and board hole lengths between 34" and 41""
Awesome. Ordering now!
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just decided I need this to mount fishing poles and stash recovery gear - but, then I realized - mine is an early 2021 that doesn’t have the threaded mount points on the D-pillar. I’m assuming drilling through that boron steel is more difficult than it’s worth…

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just decided I need this to mount fishing poles and stash recovery gear - but, then I realized - mine is an early 2021 that doesn’t have the threaded mount points on the D-pillar. I’m assuming drilling through that boron steel is more difficult than it’s worth…
I’ve seen a few people that were drilling through the roll bar to install the nutserts so I’d say it’s definitely doable. I’ll have to get some measurements for placement and share that. I’ll also see if I can find the forum thread where they were discussing it.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve seen a few people that were drilling through the roll bar to install the nutserts so I’d say it’s definitely doable. I’ll have to get some measurements for placement and share that. I’ll also see if I can find the forum thread where they were discussing it.
Thanks! A search was my next order of business. Any info you can share is much appreciated.
Sponsored