Sponsored

Trade in crew: What will you miss most from your current ride?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll miss not having an almost classic and having one of the nicest TJ Wranglers around period. It's 97 4.0L, 5 speed Sport with a real 27K miles on it- only two owner (I am the second owner), all original- including paint and top, only aftermarket items 31 X 10.50-15 tires and new Pro-Comp aluminum wheels. It was bought and lived in only 1 town in Florida, absolutely no rust- even none on the drive train.

I'll actually gain gas mileage with the Bronco though and have a better commuter and it will be much better on long trips. The Wrangler is great around town and on the trails- noisy and hard to get past 65 MPH on the highway and with only 15 MPG.

I'll be selling it on my own in Autotrader. It should fetch a few bucks.
You'll probably have over 30 contacts the first couple hours. Then you'll have to wade though the BS to get to a real buyer. But, when you do she'll fetch a very good price.

I just went though this selling a 92 Toyota pick-up w/90K miles. For two days it was endless horse chit until I got a call from a young man offering $500 more than asking price. That stopped the BS in it's tracks. :)

BTW, I put it on Craigslist, Auto Trader, and FaceBook Marketplace. I got more nibbles on Face Book, and the kid that bought it saw it on FaceBook. I don't understand it, but I sell more stuff on FaceBook than anywhere else. Good luck with your sale.
Sponsored