Sponsored

Trade in crew: What will you miss most from your current ride?

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like the title says. If you are trading in a vehicle towards your Bronco what will you miss most?

My trade in is an M4. The obvious answer would be the speed but its not for me. I simply dont step on it like I used to. But I will really miss the HUD.

I really like using the HUD for its GPS function. Not having to glance at the screen for directions and being able to mute the directions, which interrupts the music, is pretty sweet.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Favorite feature on my xterra I will miss is the front passenger seat folds forward so I have a long run inside. Been able to stick 10 ft conduit inside as well as 4x8 sheets of peg board.

Sponsored

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

485hp stock from the factory and retro muscle car looks

Ford Bronco Trade in crew: What will you miss most from your current ride? 49FBB44C-6D5F-40D2-80DA-8B1101B7ACE9
Hah, this was the largest disagreement about a new vehicle in my family. My wife wanted a Challenger, I wanted the Bronco. Ultimately the Bronco means more to me than the Challenger meant to my wife and I won out, but it wasn't easy. But we also had to negotiate the Bronco color (she only does black - I wanted Cyber Orange, black it is).

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

tow capacity / truck bed. I have had a truck since 2002. I will end up getting a small utility trailer.

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Currently have an F-150. Lease is up in 2 weeks. Definitely going to miss having a bed, even though it's only 5.5'.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hah, this was the largest disagreement about a new vehicle in my family. My wife wanted a Challenger, I wanted the Bronco. Ultimately the Bronco means more to me than the Challenger meant to my wife and I won out, but it wasn't easy. But we also had to negotiate the Bronco color (she only does black - I wanted Cyber Orange, black it is).
Like, black Black or Antimatter Black?
Lol.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going from an Outback to a 2dr Bronco.
If anything, I'll miss the space.
If I don't like it, I'll utilize my Oct Granger reservation on a 4dr .... or something.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not trading in but my Mazda6 is going bye bye. I will miss the MPG for sure, what I will probably miss the most is the maneuverability of a midsize sedan lol

YEGDriver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I currently have a jeep wrangler. The only thing I think I'll miss is the door handles. On the jeep you press in, whereas on the bronco you pull out. The reason I'll miss the press in style is that in the winter, when the door is covered in ice and completely frozen shut , pulling on the door handle, especially if that part moves, like the pull out style of the bronco, it's more likely to break. On the jeep there's a round part you press in, but the handle part that you pull on is solid and doesn't move. It's far less likely to break.

And yes, I've had handles break on me before due to the door being so frozen shut it won't open and me pulling on it.

Aside from that, I can't think of a single thing I'll miss.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2008 WRX, I'll miss the sportiness but not the rust, leaking steering rack, failing cat, etc. lol

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 2008 4-door Jeep Liberty Sport with manual for a 2-door BB Bronco with manual. I will miss the rear cargo area. I will miss the front and rear seat fold flat feature. I will miss the narrow width. I will miss the V-6. I will miss the CD player. I will miss the spare tire not being on the tailgate. I will miss the scratch along the driver rear side.
Sponsored