Demoncleaner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 6 speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just spoke with my dealer and they will not do a trade appraisal when I place my order. I understand this because God only knows when I will get my Bronco, and subsequently they would get my truck. I own my truck outright and it’s worth around $28,000 or so. That is a huge part of the final transaction. Every other vehicle I have ordered we have agreed upon a price with a mileage stipulation ahead of time. I’m already not super happy paying MSRP, although I’m happy to stay with my local dealer. If they decided to lowball me when the Bronco comes in, that would really be unfortunate. Have any of you considered this happening?
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You would probably do better selling it on your own.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I plan to trade in prior to Carmax or a KBB instant cash offer. I have done this twice and it is easy and fair.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

https://www.carmax.com/sell-my-car
https://www.carvana.com/

Get appraised and other offers, it's free.
I would expect standard blue book on any trade in, but used car market is really strong right now
I second this. Get quotes from both companies.... it’s free and easy to go and no obligations. I sold to Carvana a few months ago and that was honestly the easiest thing I have ever done! They gave me about $4k more than Carmax and about $8k more than the dealer wanted to give me. Came to my house with a check and took my car away. I have used Carmax appraisal before and took it to the dealer where they decided to give me that amount also so it saved me money.

OP
OP
Demoncleaner

Demoncleaner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 6 speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I second this. Get quotes from both companies.... it’s free and easy to go and no obligations. I sold to Carvana a few months ago and that was honestly the easiest thing I have ever done! They gave me about $4k more than Carmax and about $8k more than the dealer wanted to give me. Came to my house with a check and took my car away. I have used Carmax appraisal before and took it to the dealer where they decided to give me that amount also so it saved me money.
I’ll definitely have to look into that. Thanks!
Sponsored