• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

South Carolina TRADE INTEREST? MY 2 DR MIC GRAY HARD TOP FOR WHITE MIC HARD TOP?

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did they even release a 2 DR MIC WHITE HARDTOP? I want all white ! In SC...
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No, there isn't a factory white MIC hardtop. The ones you see are either painted, bedliner covered (line-x), or vinyl wrapped.

Now there will be a white modular hardtop available on the Heritage Editions that will be out supposedly Q2 of 2023. If you already have your Bronco you might be able to find one for sale after that but I'd be afraid to see what it would go for. Outside of that go visit your local paint or vinyl shop and have them give you an estimate for what you want. Good luck!

OP
OP
stephaniemarie
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, there isn't a factory white MIC hardtop. The ones you see are either painted, bedliner covered (line-x), or vinyl wrapped.

Now there will be a white modular hardtop available on the Heritage Editions that will be out supposedly Q2 of 2023. If you already have your Bronco you might be able to find one for sale after that but I'd be afraid to see what it would go for. Outside of that go visit your local paint or vinyl shop and have them give you an estimate for what you want. Good luck!
We'll darn! Thanks for the reply...So a paint and body guy said he would absolutely not vinyl that top. Working on a quote for paint but figured I would ask those that know more than me lol.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Some here have wrapped but agree that paint is the better option long term.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We'll darn! Thanks for the reply...So a paint and body guy said he would absolutely not vinyl that top. Working on a quote for paint but figured I would ask those that know more than me lol.
Ive seen several on here that have done a wrap but the kicker will be how long they last. My vinyl guy wont even attempt to do mine cause he said its not gonna last but 6mo-year and for the cost its not much different than paint.

Sponsored
OP
OP
stephaniemarie
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ive seen several on here that have done a wrap but the kicker will be how long they last. My vinyl guy wont even attempt to do mine cause he said its not gonna last but 6mo-year and for the cost its not much different than paint.
Same, every guy I've talked to doesn't suggest the vinyl on that material. Even the paint process will be a beast for the vendor if done properly. For now, I've shelfed this project to see how some others turn out!

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you want to sand the top smooth and get an oem finish to match the rest of the vehicle then yes it will be more. For me however if I were to do it Id keep the textured finish. My painter buddy said it would be easy and depending on color not too expensive.
Sponsored