Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not that this is a "be like them" suggestion, but who would like to see badges for the Bronco community to show off and be proud of off road accomplishments?

Jeep has their version...
Ford Bronco Trail Badge for the Bronco? 1596553463551

I don't see why the Bronco cannot have a similar, but distinct badge to show off.
I made this for those Broncos that just went through the Rubicon Trail as an example...

Ford Bronco Trail Badge for the Bronco? 1596553540799

What are your thoughts on a badge system?
Sponsored

McNasty

Black Diamond
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not that this is a "be like them" suggestion, but who would like to see badges for the Bronco community to show off and be proud of off road accomplishments?

Jeep has their version...

I don't see why the Bronco cannot have a similar, but distinct badge to show off.
I made this for those Broncos that just went through the Rubicon Trail as an example...

What are your thoughts on a badge system?
I think this is a great idea and I look forward to joining some wheeling trips to earn these badges!

Sponsored

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I actually do not care for the idea. Jeep puts those "Trail rated" stickers on lots of models, even the Jeep Liberty got them. It doesn't mean anything is actually trail capable......

OP
OP
Lab00Rat

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually do not care for the idea. Jeep puts those "Trail rated" stickers on lots of models, even the Jeep Liberty got them. It doesn't mean anything is actually trail capable......
Not "Trail Rated" related. These are Trail specific badges that you must GPS check in and complete to earn once you have gone through and completed the trail.
More information on the system - https://www.jeep.com/badge-of-honor.html

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here in New England we have the Jericho Mountain 4X4 Trail within the Jericho Mountain State Park, New Hampshire. Built with the Bronco Badlands in mind. It is useful to note, vehicles are required to have a winch, modified tires and other modifications. I guess that might exclude the mall crawlers.

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I may not earn a lot of these, I love the idea!

A suggestion to help make them stand out... include 2 key facts about each trail; length and peak elevation (or lowest for Baja type runs?).

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the idea, but it would be fun to incorporate into the design. Like replace the stock bronco lettering with trail badges and ID trails to accrue the full replacement. Just a thought.
Example of what you mean? Just not visualizing it lol

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was hoping for something very similar. With Ford already putting together the the Off-Roadeos, I think this would be a perfect partner for the marketing campaign.

As someone who has earned 2 “badges”, I would 100% support this idea, and for those that don’t know of many of the places to earn them, it’s a great idea starter for adventures.
Sponsored