Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy,

I ordered a badlands with the high package that had the 12 inch screen. From what I can tell it’s unclear if I get the front trail camera. The Ford packages seem a bit confusing. The Lux package didn’t seem worth the cost for all the high way manners it adds that may get annoying on trail. The high package speakers also probably sound better than my Subaru so I’m good with that so no need for the Lux.

Any thoughts? thanks
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All of the cameras come on the High Package. They will also be included on the Lux Package. Only the rear backup camera is standard below the High Package.

As far as sound goes, I couldn't tell you. I will be test driving a Wildtrak with the High Package on Thursday and will have a better idea then, but what qualifies as good sound to me may not to others. All I am looking for is for it to be loud enough to hear with the top and doors off on the highway.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

High package includes the 360 camera package.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone just posted a video with a speaker review and upgrade install:

OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just watched video. Might be me but the stock speakers sounds better than those Kenwoods.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just watched video. Might be me but the stock speakers sounds better than those Kenwoods.
The stock speakers sound better than nothing. Trust me they are garbage.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Lux package didn’t seem worth the cost for all the high way manners it adds that may get annoying on trail.
I'm with you. Current order is BL SAS with High package. If I have to do a 22 order I am considering Lux. I'd benefit from the B&O head, the connected nav, and the wireless charging. Not worth 2K but assuming i get some back at resale, it may be worth it.

OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with you. Current order is BL SAS with High package. If I have to do a 22 order I am considering Lux. I'd benefit from the B&O head, the connected nav, and the wireless charging. Not worth 2K but assuming i get some back at resale, it may be worth it.
Do you know if the High Package comes with the trail maps or do you just use your phone?

By the way what color did you decide on? I’m going cyber orange but never seen that color before so hopefully I like it. The other colors I was able to see on the f150s on lot. Iconic silver looked great can compared to others.

418hotrod

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500 , 2000 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Base
🤣🤣 they replaced crap speakers with crap speakers. I understand that not everyone has an ear for quality sound, and most have never sat in nor built a quality audiophile system, but do yourself a favor and actually research something before going to WallyWorld and picking up $30 "upgraded" speakers.

Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those Kenwood's sound 'Tinny' to me...

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know if the High Package comes with the trail maps or do you just use your phone?

By the way what color did you decide on? I’m going cyber orange but never seen that color before so hopefully I like it. The other colors I was able to see on the f150s on lot. Iconic silver looked great can compared to others.
Trail maps are part of the Mid package so you get them with the High. Without Lux, you'll need your phone to connect.

I'm also going with Cyber Orange sight unseen. I posted a thread a few days ago titled 'Question to owners about Cyber Orange'. Community made me comfortable with that decision.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Trail maps are part of the Mid package so you get them with the High. Without Lux, you'll need your phone to connect.
Actually it's not tied to Lux, it's tied to the built-in navigation, At least I would think so.

Lux includes the built-in navigation, but for example you can add built-in navigation to multiple trims, And it's a stand-alone.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually it's not tied to Lux, it's tied to the built-in navigation, At least I would think so.

Lux includes the built-in navigation, but for example you can add built-in navigation to multiple trims, And it's a stand-alone.
Thanks for clarifying. Forgot, you don't need the Lux to upgrade to a built-in Nav.

So street/trail/towing maps come with connected nav. You need a subscription to access these (connectivity required to download an area). If you don't subscribe, you lose connectivity and must use your own phone-based maps/app to navigate. If you upgrade to built-in, the maps are stored locally (like DVD-based navs) so you have access to maps even without a subscription (though no updates).
Sponsored