Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone figured out if an aftermarket camera or even factory trail camera can be added to the smaller 8”inch sync4 system?
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No, but my JK does not have a reverse camera and there are kids out there that will link it up with the factory radio.

In addition there's that thread about the media box, so although I don't know of anything specific it sure seems like the technology is out there.

Arrmjr

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord and Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone figured out if an aftermarket camera or even factory trail camera can be added to the smaller 8”inch sync4 system?
I am getting a Badlands with the Mid package. I know it doesn't have the 360* camera, but I assumed it at least had the front trail camera. Is this not so?

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am getting a Badlands with the Mid package. I know it doesn't have the 360* camera, but I assumed it at least had the front trail camera. Is this not so?
It will only have the backup camera. The high package includes the front trail camera.

OP
OP
unfortunate

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You have to go a step up on the package to “high package” to get it along with the 12 in screen
Sponsored