First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a big fan of this guy (bit of goober in my opinion), but he does a pretty good walk through of a lot of Bronco builds. Some neat things showcased, some bro-dozer builds but overall a lot of nice work.

Sponsored

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He is a self-described Jeep Fan Boy but I think he does a decent job on his channel. Agreed he can be a bit cringy but it’s better than some of the TFL coverage of SEMA.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd much rather watch TrailRecon than TFL. TFL guys bug me, I can't really explain why, but I can't watch them.
TrailRecon is 100% a Jeep channel, and I don't think he will ever convert to Bronco, but I think he respects all builds and has a lot of experience.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the video. And nice to see several surprises in there, things I wish were on-market right now!

Loving the DeeZee covers on the hinges when you take the doors off. DeeZee typically not a super pricey place, so should be interesting to see when those drop to market. Also the first (that I know of) hood bracket/mount delete cap.

Very interesting additional flare delete systems from a few different manufacturers. Will be scoping out prices and all soon, once they drop to market.

Nice to see some more footage of the Exposed racks soft top rack system. I like the fact it is modular and you can leave the crossbars (minus your add-on features) installed and operate the top.

Not a giant fan of the AMB, but gotta say that one with the bronze wheels is 🔥

The grey top from MyTop..that's horrible. Sorry. If you like it, that's fine, but for me it's a strong "never, ever".

DV8 sliders=much applause. Great looking, tight design there, guys.

ADD bumper is my favorite, by far. Like the graphics on the side as well on that build.

Katskinz with the flag, very nice.

Loving the tubular baja bumper and side step treatment as well. It's a good look.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the video. It was a good quick walk through. I'll be looking up some of those manufacturers to see when they will have stuff for sale.

Never watched the guy's videos before. He was OK. Just seemed a little like Ricky Bobby with the hands.

Sponsored

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The DV8 build is my favorite by far. They made some great sliders, lightbar and A-pillar mounts.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

love his videos but i think stellantis/jeep/dodge secretly have a deal with him. he rarely mentions anything that isn't jeep related. but will then mention things like the bronco or have a toyota on his video.
Sponsored