Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks.
There were a couple hang ups but they all did fine with proper line selection. Drive tall was the motto of the day. There was concern earlier about the 32's being on 18" rims so he didn't air down as much as some of us.
Thanks much and thanks again!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Felix808

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks much and thanks again!
No problem. Oh & the 32's was a 2 door so that helps with the breakover clearance. A front locker would have helped towards the end, but we got everyone through without a strap. :cool:

tobyw

Wildtrak
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's the skinny on the OBA situation I'm seeing here:

Ford Bronco Trail Report: Lockwood Creek / Miller Jeep Run 10/15/22 1666280061712

Any details on the remote chuck mount? I'm just starting my OBA install and looking for ideas...

OP
OP
Felix808

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the skinny on the OBA situation I'm seeing here:

1666280061712.png

Any details on the remote chuck mount? I'm just starting my OBA install and looking for ideas...
It just a 4-way Speedflate system. I changed the valve out to a brass ball because the plastic handle sort of melted & it's easier to open & close. We are airing down in this pic. I just stuck the gauge/ valve into the bumper at the moment to keep it out of the dirt, one of the reason I went with coiled hoses vice flat. The flat seem easier to manage & will hold up to a CO2 tank pressures, but the coiled hose keeps it off the ground. It's nice to be able to air down/up all 4 tires at once & balance the PSI. To air back up, I use an old VIAIR 400P that's been doing the job for me about 15 years now. :cool:

_ocnorb_ Had a neat plumed in system to a hard mount compressor that he might share some details about.

Sponsored

tobyw

Wildtrak
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It just a 4-way Speedflate system. I changed the valve out to a brass ball because the plastic handle sort of melted & it's easier to open & close. We are airing down in this pic. I just stuck the gauge/ valve into the bumper at the moment to keep it out of the dirt, one of the reason I went with coiled hoses vice flat. The flat seem easier to manage & will hold up to a CO2 tank pressures, but the coiled hose keeps it off the ground. It's nice to be able to air down/up all 4 tires at once & balance the PSI. To air back up, I use an old VIAIR 400P that's been doing the job for me about 15 years now. :cool:

_ocnorb_ Had a neat plumed in system to a hard mount compressor that he might share some details about.
Ahhh, appreciate the info! I'm going to try for a remote mounted chuck on both the front and rear but space is shockingly limited to be able to route the air line and mount the chuck, at least in a way that I'm happy with... Need more frosty beverages to get a game plan together.

Anyhow, sorry for hijacking the thread, trip looked awesome and thanks for sharing!

_ocnorb_

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I
Ahhh, appreciate the info! I'm going to try for a remote mounted chuck on both the front and rear but space is shockingly limited to be able to route the air line and mount the chuck, at least in a way that I'm happy with... Need more frosty beverages to get a game plan together.

Anyhow, sorry for hijacking the thread, trip looked awesome and thanks for sharing!
I used the Wifey system by Rago.. super easy. mounted some random Harley chrome mounts I had laying around.. If you want I can DM you some photos..