Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks Sas Lux Tow Leather
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just installed these and they are for sure plug and play easy, harness just goes in between the headlight and the factory plug. I didn't bother to hook up the disco light controller and the turn signals and running lights work just fine without it. My only gripe is that the hood contour doesn't really follow the contour of the fenders. So with the lights flush with the fender the hood sits a little proud of the lights. Not really a Quake issue and i am hoping the next time i have my grill off i can adjust the hood latch down a scoch to deal with it. But over all the install was easy, the look is great and they function as advertised.

BH1.jpg

DrHam

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi SQ8, 2012 Audi R8 6MT Spyder, 2DBronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just installed these and they are for sure plug and play easy, harness just goes in between the headlight and the factory plug. I didn't bother to hook up the disco light controller and the turn signals and running lights work just fine without it. My only gripe is that the hood contour doesn't really follow the contour of the fenders. So with the lights flush with the fender the hood sits a little proud of the lights. Not really a Quake issue and i am hoping the next time i have my grill off i can adjust the hood latch down a scoch to deal with it. But over all the install was easy, the look is great and they function as advertised.

Ford Bronco Quake LED Trail Sight Delete DRL Kit w/ Sequential Turn Signal - Installed pics / videos & review BH1
Is there an install video or just paper instructions? Looks great by the way -

Stxflyer

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks Sas Lux Tow Leather
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I couldn't find a video, but the paper instructions are pretty good. Without hooking up the RGB remote controller thingy it is stupid simple.

Attachments

ssr0822

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Added Quake LED delete kit. Looks awesome with Oracle Bronco letters and IAG Raptor light Kit.

Ford Bronco Quake LED Trail Sight Delete DRL Kit w/ Sequential Turn Signal - Installed pics / videos & review 2B0BD7C2-6F66-44AC-9E17-4E4D9A93EEB3

Ford Bronco Quake LED Trail Sight Delete DRL Kit w/ Sequential Turn Signal - Installed pics / videos & review 6FEF8903-0E12-4964-AF5A-85367DC30985

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just installed mine.
Super easy.
Only thing Im not thrilled with is up close you can see each LED.
The videos show it more seamless.
Overall Im happy though.
Ford Bronco Quake LED Trail Sight Delete DRL Kit w/ Sequential Turn Signal - Installed pics / videos & review IMG_2523
Ford Bronco Quake LED Trail Sight Delete DRL Kit w/ Sequential Turn Signal - Installed pics / videos & review IMG_2522
Sponsored