First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m curious to how you engage it. Just press a button then apply gas and lock the steering wheel either direction I guess?

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Daddy likey!!!! Daddy likey a lot! Could literally see myself using this in town at a stop light just to show off. If only OJ had trail turn assist he might have gotten away from the cops lol.

Sponsored

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love seeing it in action!

So this may be a dumb question, but do you have to press the button every time or is it like a mode you engage?

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm assuming this basically functions like a line lock but for only one variable selected rear wheel.

Last edited:

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Europe is just starting to fall in love with automatic cars, because now they are faster, smoother, more intelligent and more fuel efficient! And you guys wanna go back to manuals! What the hell???
You do you, man. Some of us prefer the old school feel and control of a manual, modern benefits of auto transmissions be damned.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Holy Toledo..........Hold my beer‼

Wait.......is this feature called.......and the button you press............Dirt/Sand Fast and Furious?!

:unsure:Wait.........can you just keep doing donuts????

:unsure: Another idea............ Can we see three Broncos, a 2dr with two 4dr in Delta Formation doing one of those turns all together........ahhhhh yeeeaaah......synchronized!!!!:eek::ROFLMAO: BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Europe is just starting to fall in love with automatic cars, because now they are faster, smoother, more intelligent and more fuel efficient! And you guys wanna go back to manuals! What the hell???
Let's be honest, most of the people on this group are of the adventurous sort. People who want bleeding edge off-road and on-road performance. People who really like to drive. My guess in overall sales, manuals will be around 5-10% of Bronco sales. Jeeps sell at about the 5% rate. Only 13% of US models even offer a manual transmission and those account for 4% of total cars sold. Manuals are really only being made available on performance cars and off-road vehicles at this point in time.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let's be honest, most of the people on this group are of the adventurous sort. People who want bleeding edge off-road and on-road performance. People who really like to drive. My guess in overall sales, manuals will be around 5-10% of Bronco sales. Jeeps sell at about the 5% rate. Only 13% of US models even offer a manual transmission and those account for 4% of total cars sold. Manuals are really only being made available on performance cars and off-road vehicles at this point in time.
And Civics, don't forget the Civics! lol