Sponsored

Trail Turn Assist with manual possible with Forscan?

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet it lets you crank with no clutch if it's in "Granny" Gear.
That's a feature on my 85 F250; cranks in ANY gear!!!
I had a 76 F250 with the same Warner T18 with "Granny" Gear.
Hopped in it one morning, hunged over, to go git some breakfast.
I always park anythang with a Warner T18 in "Granny" Gear.
Forgot to put it in neutral, dint push on the clutch, and turned the key.
It was a fairly cold morning and the "carburetor" set itself to high idle.
Almost drove thru my house before I got that thang stopped!!!
I had a Compound Turbo Cummins 4BT swapped into a Toyota pickup with a T18. 185 Lbft at idle. I miss it. So much torque…….it was silly. Turbos lit so nice. Never got to dyno the setup, I had enough air to push the Truck hard while running CLEAN.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a manual transmission 2-Door and I am doing the experiment myself. Turned it on this evening using ForScan and I already have the Hero Switch Panel with all the buttons. Crazy busy with work, but I'll do my best to get you an answer soon...
Doing the lords work

Vikingnene

Base
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have unfortunately not been able to get it to work. But then again, I have not been able to get all my DTCs to go away either because of the 5.38 gears I installed when I swapped the axles out. That could be the problem, but I can't verify that until I get over the gear hurdle. When I push the button, It just tells me "This feature is unavailable at the moment" on the instrument cluster. I'll let you guys know if I ever figure it out...

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a manual transmission 2-Door and I am doing the experiment myself. Turned it on this evening using ForScan and I already have the Hero Switch Panel with all the buttons. Crazy busy with work, but I'll do my best to get you an answer soon...
Stumbled across this thread an thought I'd revive it. I'm assuming this did not work, but interesting you got the cluster to give an error, it makes me think a specific bit of wiring harness is missing.

I may also be wrong on this but isn't the brake booster different on the manuals vs. the auto. I think the autos all have some electronic system and the manuals were hydraulic, maybe this was a 2.3 vs. 2.7 engine thing, but if this is the case I'd put this as a pretty hard pass to get trail turn.
Sponsored