First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F 150, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the great write up and videos. For us novice, information like this is priceless. My reservation is for a 2 door Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux package and Area 51 paint. Just wish I could pick it up tomorrow.
Sponsored

KITsune

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Supercab Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know your pain! First I wanted the 2 door obx with high package and sasquatch. Then I thought I wanted the 4 door(bigger gas tank, more room), high package and since there's no Rock climbing here in Louisuana, that I'd just opt for the 33's. Then I watch videos like this and think, damn I'd be crazy to buy a Bronco without the sasquatch, so should I move from the obx to the bd or even the wt?? I'm resolved to the fact that my mind will eventually be decided by the B&P. ????
Florida here. Most of what I will be doing here is high speed off road, sand, and mud. I have been agonizing over the trims and the rumored options prices and I think I am going with the most striped down Wildtrak (wish I could get it in a base not a mid package but what can you do). I have come to terms with no manual (really want the 2.7L) but am annoyed with the tires. Wildtrak really should have the option for 35" KO2s instead of MTs.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for taking the time to post these videos, explain very well what is going on, and generally just be helpful with realistic examples.
Excellent post, probably one of the top 10 most helpful, realistic posts on this entire forum.
Much respect, and envy for seeing the beautiful places and the smiling faces while getting there!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

1. Sasquatch Badlands with the luxury package. [edit] 2.7 auto [/edit]
2. Yes. There are more experienced off roaders on here than me, but in my opinion absolutely. That is better torque, hp, gearing, and speeds than my Wrangler.
LOL - so a Sahara-con or a Rubi-hara. Yeah - that would solve my problem of wanting the capability, yet having it be more comfortable for my wife - though I will probably only do high package.

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Awesome post and thank you for putting these videos together! These are exactly the type of trails I enjoy. When I watched your Black Bear Pass video I thought that looks like a really cool ride. Then I watched the other video posted in the comments with the hail storm and I thought, "Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope!" :eek:?

Kudos to you and your wife for the videos. Thank you!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the videos as well. I've never doubted my choice for automatic and Sasquatch (with the front locker), regardless of all the opinions. Watching your videos just helps me solidify my choice even more.

Being able to slowly creep over an obstacles instead of having to power through may not be priceless, but it's sure worth the 5k :)
Sponsored