Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Amazing. Thanks so much! I have a Trailrax ordered but haven’t really found info for quick release compatibility. My CVT softshell rtt doesn’t fit in the garage when mounted so this is a def need . Hope you get well soon too
I ended up getting the 4" tall Inspired Overland RTT because I didn't have much clearance as well, and with the quick release, I gained almost another 2" of height, so really, the IO RTT 2.0 was the ONLY one I could go with. I'm actually glad I got this tent because I can barely lift this one at 80 lbs, there's no way I'd be able to lift any other RTT out there. Not that it's heavy, but the size makes it extremely cumbersome.
Sponsored

jofer

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport, '23 2dr Bronco Badlands+Sasquatc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Other folks have already mentioned this, but the various "grip" shovel/paddle holders can work nicely above other things mounted on the side pax rax. There are holes drilled on the vertical side bars just above the bend that provide a rather perfect place to mount a shovel/etc holder.

I went with the Yakima TopGrip ones, but that's just because I wanted something that could lock and I already had other Yakima gear and extra lock cores, so the single key thing is a plus for me. Otherwise, there are cheaper options that would work just as well.

Ford Bronco TrailRax Accessories and Mounts PXL_20240115_232443518
Ford Bronco TrailRax Accessories and Mounts PXL_20240218_214955575