Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just placed my order this AM. Looking forward to adding it. I appreciate the thoroughness of the answers to questions here.
Thank you for the business! We are always happy to help build your dream build. Let us know if you have any questions going forward!
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, love this design. I'll be all over it once I'm able to acquire a hard top for a reasonable price.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Now that delivery is getting closer and closer, I'm getting ready to order parts to go with the TRMR.

On the 2Door pakrax, can I add four 2 gal rotopax (in a 2x2 config) on 1 side? The other side will hold my 2x Maxtrax boards.

Also, if I wanted to, can I use only 1 side of the Pakrax and remove the other one? Thinking of the Velox gullwings for the driver side.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that delivery is getting closer and closer, I'm getting ready to order parts to go with the TRMR.

On the 2Door pakrax, can I add four 2 gal rotopax (in a 2x2 config) on 1 side? The other side will hold my 2x Maxtrax boards.

Also, if I wanted to, can I use only 1 side of the Pakrax and remove the other one? Thinking of the Velox gullwings for the driver side.
We apologize for the delay on this! We were enjoying some sun at Overland Expo Pacific North West. For those who did come, hopefully, you were able to stop by and say hi. For those who did not come, this event is amazing and the venue is awesome, we definitely recommend people to come to this event.

Yes assuming your Pak Rax is staying within the constraints of the weight load limits, you can do exactly that. 2x Rotopax stacked on one side should do you just fine.

We do not recommend only running 1 side pak rax, the stability and weight load will be off and you will not get the most ideal driving experience with the rack. While we cannot stop you from doing it, we will say it is not a good idea.

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just watched the install video...

Sponsored

dokk

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We plan to create a bracket to hold the Gravity series KC light
@TrailRax
Was there any progress update on alternate light bar mounting brackets you were talking about here? I'm still waiting for the cutout front plate for the heritic 40 in, but the gravity light bar from kc and the rtr style circle lights style has been growing on me...

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@TrailRax
Was there any progress update on alternate light bar mounting brackets you were talking about here? I'm still waiting for the cutout front plate for the heritic 40 in, but the gravity light bar from kc and the rtr style circle lights style has been growing on me...
We have the KC mount being worked on but we will not see it till spring of 2023. We are hard at work for SEMA 2022.

dokk

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We have the KC mount being worked on but we will not see it till spring of 2023. We are hard at work for SEMA 2022.
Cool.
Gotta love that SEMA crunch. i'll see you guys out there!

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello @TrailRax, reviving this thread to ask if there are any plans for a shorty 2 door rack like the one for the 4 door?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello @TrailRax, reviving this thread to ask if there are any plans for a shorty 2 door rack like the one for the 4 door?
Yep! We have a half rack that we actually test fitted yesterday. It needs a few edits but once we are done, it will be available for purchase. Pics to come!
Sponsored