Flc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Awesome! Thanks for your interest in TrailRax products. If you are thinking of mounting the 5 gallon rinse kit, it is best to mount that to the rack, it is too large to fit side to side on the Pak Rax. You should be able to mount it directly to our Rack without issue. Feel free to email [email protected] for more details and how our team can further assist you.
Your guys' service and responsiveness is next level. Going to be rocking an awning, the Inspired Overland XL tent (90x50) and the shower. Any recommendations for how to fit all that? Between awning and the tent may be out of space.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your guys' service and responsiveness is next level. Going to be rocking an awning, the Inspired Overland XL tent (90x50) and the shower. Any recommendations for how to fit all that? Between awning and the tent may be out of space.
That is going to be super tough. The rack is 48” wide, you would need to offset the tent way off on one side so you can fit the awning. To be honest, it maybe better to just choose one of the two. We have an awning on our Bronco and rarely use it.

Flc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is going to be super tough. The rack is 48” wide, you would need to offset the tent way off on one side so you can fit the awning. To be honest, it maybe better to just choose one of the two. We have an awning on our Bronco and rarely use it.
Thanks. Think it would be possible with the 90 bracket or would that be a bad idea given the weight of 5g?

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

ive got the trailrax with paxrax, and I can fit an xcover 2.0 4 person tent, roam 95L,and roofnest litewing and its all <300lbs with blankets, pillows and gear in my roam box. trailrax ftw!
Thanks. Think it would be possible with the 90 bracket or would that be a bad idea given the weight of 5g?

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco A9_02145
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco A9_02047.JPG

Sponsored

Flc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
ive got the trailrax with paxrax, and I can fit an xcover 2.0 4 person tent, roam 95L,and roofnest litewing and its all <300lbs with blankets, pillows and gear in my roam box. trailrax ftw!

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco BroncoWhiteLake
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco BroncoWhiteLake
You guys rock and your rigs are badass. Appreciate you. Just ordered my TrailRax w/ Pax and gets here with my Bronco next week!

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys rock and your rigs are badass. Appreciate you. Just ordered my TrailRax w/ Pax and gets here with my Bronco next week!
We appreciate the kind words and support. Thank you for your business! Excited to see your set up! be sure to share it here.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
contact our CS team via phone call or [email protected] and we can further help you on this. Not exactly picking up what you are putting down but if you run us through your thoughts on this, we will probably be able to figure out what you are looking for and guide you to the best course of action.
Sponsored