First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
in stock soon. We are working on it. If you want, you can order some of the last few standard wind deflector models, then upgrade the deflector to the 40" once they are in stock and ready to ship.
I might do this, but to confirm you’ll sell the light bar cut out wind deflector separately that can be used swap out the standard wind deflector?
Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

got my rack installed yesterday,took me 3 hrs to install (between service call outs,that'll teach me for doing it after hrs at work lol) it looks great and is very sturdy great job Trailrax,only change i could suggest is the lower bolts for the pakrax should be black not silver.
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco HHHD5943.JPG
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco CYQP1103.JPG

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
got my rack installed yesterday,took me 3 hrs to install (between service call outs,that'll teach me for doing it after hrs at work lol) it looks great and is very sturdy great job Trailrax,only change i could suggest is the lower bolts for the pakrax should be black not silver.
Thanks for the feedback! We are looking into it, the stainless steel may not look pretty but the availability and cost of Black hex bolts are tough. We want to stick to the hex on the Pak rax as we advertise them to be removable and hex hardware allows for a wide range of tools to wrench on versus an Allen key that can be lost easily.

This is something we will absolutely look into!

JMV123

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F350/2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any method of attaching bike racks to the TrailRax rack? Currently have some Thule racks and was wondering if there is a way of attachmnt. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any method of attaching bike racks to the TrailRax rack? Currently have some Thule racks and was wondering if there is a way of attachmnt. Thanks in advance!
Most if not all Bike racks should work on the TRMR Rack. Most use a clamp style which you can clamp to the extrusions. If not, others use a T track in which you should be able to bolt to your extrusion.

Sponsored

JMV123

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks and what are the dimensions for those extrusions?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks and what are the dimensions for those extrusions?
They are fractional so they use a 1x2" profile and 1/4-20 hardware works best.

JMV123

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perfect and thanks for your prompt replies! Looks like a great product. Just waiting on my Bronco like many others!

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the Pak Rax hold two 3 gallon Rotopax side by side on each side of the 2-door Bronco? Total would be 12 gallons with 6 gallons per side. I’m asking because I already have the gas cans and don’t want to spend more on new cans.

Dimensions

16 L x 15 W x 4 1/2 H

Possibly, we have never done 2x 3 gallons mounted side by side to one another. It should work but we cannot say it will fall together perfectly like a 4 gallon would. So yes you may have to drill holes into the mounting plate.
Good news! Got the system installed and I can confirm the Pak Rax will hold two 3 gallon Rotopax! Rotopax mounts can be installed either horizontal or vertical. I like the vertical install (second picture) better since it keeps the fuel packs closer together.

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco 55D9F8B6-AE8E-40B8-92EF-1C490ADA2A28

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco 119797F4-F636-4990-BF83-FC0F285FB16F

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good news! Got the system installed and I can confirm the Pak Rax will hold two 3 gallon Rotopax! Rotopax mounts can be installed either horizontal or vertical. I like the vertical install (second picture) better since it keeps the fuel packs closer together.

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco 119797F4-F636-4990-BF83-FC0F285FB16F

Looking good! try to leave them horizontal, it will offer a bit more stability in the mounting plate.

Sponsored

David-AK

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@TrailRax Could you confirm the full rack is one piece, not a rear section that can be used independently?

Your description of the rear rack leads me to believe there might be options:

"Our TrailRax Ford Bronco Roof Rack is a great option for the all-out overlanders as well as the entry-level overlanders. This rack gives the end-user the ability to upgrade or add on to their roof rack as they need."

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@TrailRax Could you confirm the full rack is one piece, not a rear section that can be used independently?

Your description of the rear rack leads me to believe there might be options:

"Our TrailRax Ford Bronco Roof Rack is a great option for the all-out overlanders as well as the entry-level overlanders. This rack gives the end-user the ability to upgrade or add on to their roof rack as they need."
We can confirm, the side panels are one piece for the best stability, structure, and capacity possible that is tested through a CAD software and tested in real world applications. Most rack companies will not go this length to test weight.

we state you can add as needed with our accessories coming out and pak rax.

2PT7

Wildtrak
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those planning on tent installs fear not, the TRMR handles your overland needs with ease.. Took it out to Davis for testing last weekend!

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco DSC01473

what kind of tent is that?