Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Whoever writes your responses needs a raise... Every one of them demonstrates how thought out your design is, the choices different options forced on the design, and is on point to the question, even when the question comes off a bit harsher than would seem necessary...
Sponsored

Bled656

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make it available for the soft top! I’ll buy it in a heartbeat!

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, I was going to go Team Gobi but this is giving me pause.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the rack allow mounting of light bars from other brands? Aka universally compatible?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make it available for the soft top! I’ll buy it in a heartbeat!
This variant that we are showing off has not been confirmed to work with a soft top. There will likely be another variant we make for the soft top later down the road.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I was going to go Team Gobi but this is giving me pause.
That is what we like to hear LOL. By no means are we trying to steal their customers but we just ask for you to look at all options of racks and pick what fits your needs most. We would appreciate your business regardless. The unfortunate part right now is that we are still in testing to make sure everything works and is perfect before we release it for sale vs Gobi being ready for purchase but has a wait time.

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is what we like to hear LOL. By no means are we trying to steal their customers but we just ask for you to look at all options of racks and pick what fits your needs most. We would appreciate your business regardless. The unfortunate part right now is that we are still in testing to make sure everything works and is perfect before we release it for sale vs Gobi being ready for purchase but has a wait time.
Test all you want. The unfortunate part is my MY22 Bronco probably won't show until after MY23 is delivered 🤣

Until then I live vicariously through Justin McBride.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will the rack allow mounting of light bars from other brands? Aka universally compatible?
This is a great question. The short answer is yes. You will be able to mount many different light bar confirations. We would recommend a single row light bar as we have designed the light to sit below the cross members so that the rack is flat all the way across to carry larger items like 2x4s, canoes, etc without it angled up and catching tons of wind. With that said, if you do not mind it, adding a double row light bar is absolutely possible. We are also in the works to make a bracket that will hold the KC Gravity series light!

let us know if this answers your question.

At the end of the day if you want a sleek and perfectly engineered "combo" going with the Heretic light is what we recommend. We work with Heretic because they are a local company to us, like a neighbor, and everything they do is something we support. They make the lights in-house and have been able to engineer the lights to 100% output vs competitors and are still an affordable light. Another touch we like to add is that their anodizing does not turn purple over long hours in the sun (one of our favorite parts).

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Test all you want. The unfortunate part is my MY22 Bronco probably won't show until after MY23 is delivered 🤣

Until then I live vicariously through Justin McBride.
We are in the same boat! Justin will be running our full 2 door set up.

kd.overland

Raptor
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kdover.land
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We are in the same boat! Justin will be running our full 2 door set up.
I have installed and fully support the product that Adam and team have created for the Jeep line and this product will be a solid addition to the Bronco family!

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have installed and fully support the product that Adam and team have created for the Jeep line and this product will be a solid addition to the Bronco family!
These kind words mean a lot Kris. Thank you for your support and your trust in us. Customers like yourself push us to make the best products we can!

MDH Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F350 Crew cab 4x4 powestroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys are doing an awesome job. When do you think it might be available to the market for the 2 door? I want to replace my factory roof rack with yours, the extra 1/2 inch of clearance on the bottom of the roof rack will help tremendously, it's a pain to remove the roof panels with the OEM one.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys are doing an awesome job. When do you think it might be available to the market for the 2 door? I want to replace my factory roof rack with yours, the extra 1/2 inch of clearance on the bottom of the roof rack will help tremendously, it's a pain to remove the roof panels with the OEM one.
We appreciate the feedback. We like to be optimistic about releasing products within a given date but with this market, it makes it super tough. By end of May, we will have a physical prototype out on Justin B McBride's 2 door badlands Bronco. By then we will have tested what we need to test and have an idea of the price. From there we will open presales and we estimate that the first orders will be shipping (in the order they were received) around July or August time.

ksdon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does the side PAK RAX require a roof racks?
I am hoping for just a stand alone side rack for fuel.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the side PAK RAX require a roof racks?
I am hoping for just a stand alone side rack for fuel.
We are working on a variant for the stand-alone Pak Rax set. So yes, we will have it available roughly around the same time. The only takeback is the limited capacity it will have compared to it being mounted to the roof rack.
Sponsored