Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If this could somehow mount and allow the soft top to be on (I almost don’t care about opening) I’d love it. I want something I can use a roof top tent.
Sponsored

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We do not have a set in number for rating. Once we test the product we will be able to offer a number to you. At this point in time, it is TBD
Someone mentioned the curved deflector on the front. I too would like to see maybe a flat piece instead: not a dealbreaker but does look off IMO.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this looks like just what I'm looking for,now hopefully we can get it in Canada
Yes, we will ship to Canada! it will be a large couple of packages but most are aluminum so it will not cost a ton to ship.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone mentioned the curved deflector on the front. I too would like to see maybe a flat piece instead: not a dealbreaker but does look off IMO.
Due to the curvature of the windshield, it came down to eliminating wind noise or looking pretty... we went for function on this concept. Sorry.

Sponsored

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, we will ship to Canada! it will be a large couple of packages but most are aluminum so it will not cost a ton to ship.
Count me in!

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks very promising... can't wait to see pictures of it. I really like how it covers the entire roof and does not stop halfway on the rear cap (like it does on the OEM rack).

Question about that extension/bracket that goes over the rear side window. Is that for mounting things and is it easily removable if not needed?

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Put me on the list!!! Personally, I like the oval tubular design of the oem one. I’ve seen some recently coming to market thats flat aluminum that don’t look like it’s worth the price their asking.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks very promising... can't wait to see pictures of it. I really like how it covers the entire roof and does not stop halfway on the rear cap (like it does on the OEM rack).

Question about that extension/bracket that goes over the rear side window. Is that for mounting things and is it easily removable if not needed?
That is a great question and we are happy to answer! So the side mounted brackets you are talking about are our Patented Pak Rax for the Bronco. This is a side mounted, addition/ expansion of your roof rack. If you do not want it, you can buy the roof rack as a stand alone. If you are for looking for maximum capacity and the most storage space possible, look no further… the “all out” kit with roof rack and pak rax on both sides is best for you.

In summary, we will offer a stand alone roof rack, stand alone Pak Rax, half rack, and the full kit for sale on our site.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put me on the list!!! Personally, I like the oval tubular design of the oem one. I’ve seen some recently coming to market thats flat aluminum that don’t look like it’s worth the price their asking.
Our price will be competitive with the market and with rising costs and inflation in mind. Also keep in mind our rack is also offering more storage capabilities as well as increased capacity by 6 body mounted points.

The market for racks has a lot of different takes. All pros and cons, from really old prototypes we have had of the JK roof racks, steel was the worst option as all the rust built up over time. Aluminum for a roof rack is the best way to go to avoid rust.

Jeff_Bronco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats TrailRax! I really like where you're going with this except for one thing. I don't like the idea that your full length rack is not an extension of the half rack.
I'm looking for versatility. When I get my 4-door Bronco, I'd like to have a half rack where I could store a few things I want to have at all times like Maxtrax and a shovel but I'd like to be able to add the front part of the rack to the half rack.
From what I've read in your answers, I'll have to buy a full rack AND a half rack. I'm sorry but it's not what I'm looking for.
You did ask for our thoughts so here's mine. Hope it makes you think twice about going this route.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@TrailRax i had no idea you were working on in roof rack. I went with a Valkerie, which looks very similar to yours...
Maybe your side racks can also be made to work?
Good question. We cannot confirm that it will work. Modification will be required to the valkrie rack. Obviously we will sound bias, but we would recommend getting our roof rack and Pak Rax.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats TrailRax! I really like where you're going with this except for one thing. I don't like the idea that your full length rack is not an extension of the half rack.
I'm looking for versatility. When I get my 4-door Bronco, I'd like to have a half rack where I could store a few things I want to have at all times like Maxtrax and a shovel but I'd like to be able to add the front part of the rack to the half rack.
From what I've read in your answers, I'll have to buy a full rack AND a half rack. I'm sorry but it's not what I'm looking for.
You did ask for our thoughts so here's mine. Hope it makes you think twice about going this route.
We appreciate the feedback. We did look into this and we noticed that if we added the removable front end feature, it would create a weak point in the rack. Sorry this doesn’t work for you.

We still offered the removability of the hard top panels as well as extrusions can be removed for the most open air experience.
Sponsored