Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco - Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco DSC00985

Took it out for a proper test Saturday, any concerns of body flex affecting the fitment or putting stress on mounting bolts should be put to rest deep in the ground... hit dips at speed and crawled around all day.. rack didn't even creek let alone move/shift/strain etc.. Had some competing racks with us on other broncos and will just say I am very happy with this system.
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco DSC00972
Sponsored

Lowdogg

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Honda Odyssey, '04 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got my shipping notice and had a question- if I didn't order the Paxrax but decide to add it later, will it be a very involved process? Wondering if I should just go for it now, even if i don't have a use for them yet.

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just got my shipping notice and had a question- if I didn't order the Paxrax but decide to add it later, will it be a very involved process? Wondering if I should just go for it now, even if i don't have a use for them yet.

Super easy install on that part. No worries ordering later. With that being said, the added rigidity it adds is worth doing it now. It makes the whole vehicle less squeaky.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The installation of the Pak Rax after the fact of installing the roof rack will be a little bit more labor-some compared to starting with nothing and installing it all at once. It is absolutely do-able. Since we created an upgradable rack for the consumer, whatever fits your budget best is what we recommend. Build as you need! The install will be pretty much bolt-on.

Sponsored

Lowdogg

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The installation of the Pak Rax after the fact of installing the roof rack will be a little bit more labor-some compared to starting with nothing and installing it all at once. It is absolutely do-able. Since we created an upgradable rack for the consumer, whatever fits your budget best is what we recommend. Build as you need! The install will be pretty much bolt-on.
I didn’t see the paxrax alone on the website. Is there a way to order just that if I already have the rack?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t see the paxrax alone on the website. Is there a way to order just that if I already have the rack?
It will be available for purchase shortly. We are still working on catching up with all our preorders. Once caught up, our team plans to work out the pak rax add on.

Lowdogg

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It will be available for purchase shortly. We are still working on catching up with all our preorders. Once caught up, our team plans to work out the pak rax add on.
That makes sense. Thank you.

inkd6973

Wildtrak
First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dudes I take the whole hard top off myself as well. I do all your bolts, put your ass up to the back of the bronco and lift either with your arms or simply your head RIGHT at the very back of the hard top.. it will be fairly balanced and you can sorta awkwardly squat to put it down and crawl out 😂
work smarter. not harder.

Sponsored

Blueroach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else's rack rattling where the wind deflector meets driver side long cross member? :( It started after I put my RTT on. Everything is tight and snug. If I place my hand on that spot and pull down while driving, it eliminates rattling mostly.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else's rack rattling where the wind deflector meets driver side long cross member? :( It started after I put my RTT on. Everything is tight and snug. If I place my hand on that spot and pull down while driving, it eliminates rattling mostly.
Email us or PM us images so we can help you fix this. Sounds like there is something loose on the rack that should not be.

2PT7

Wildtrak
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Email us or PM us images so we can help you fix this. Sounds like there is something loose on the rack that should not be.
seeing this makes me glad I bought a Trailrax 🙂

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@TrailRax

Got my rack yesterday, thanks for the super fast shipping and great packaging!

Can you answer a question for the slow guy since it’s not clear to me on the instructions or video…

For the Pak Rax, do I install the foam to the surface marked with the blue or red arrow in the picture below?

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco 6ABC36A8-52C6-4AC0-94AA-B0E3B72CFD50

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@TrailRax

Got my rack yesterday, thanks for the super fast shipping and great packaging!

Can you answer a question for the slow guy since it’s not clear to me on the instructions or video…

For the Pak Rax, do I install the foam to the surface marked with the blue or red arrow in the picture below?

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco 6ABC36A8-52C6-4AC0-94AA-B0E3B72CFD50
Blue arrow! Thanks for your question. Hope this helps.
Sponsored