Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blue arrow! Thanks for your question. Hope this helps.
Yes, it helps, thanks! When viewing the video and the picture in the instructions I wasn’t sure if it was the surface the index finger was pointed to or the surface bracketed by the thumb and index finger so your response above clears it up.
Sponsored

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just writing on here since trailrax hasn’t responded to me on any questions, but maybe someone knows the answer. Any eta on availability for the light cut out.. looking 2 door with pax and want a roof light…. As for the the slot nuts, they have different sizes for the slots or make them, I don’t know if the kit is all the same… may want to look. I was looking on the Jeep forums and QA seems to be possibly sub par but random…

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just writing on here since trailrax hasn’t responded to me on any questions, but maybe someone knows the answer. Any eta on availability for the light cut out.. looking 2 door with pax and want a roof light…. As for the the slot nuts, they have different sizes for the slots or make them, I don’t know if the kit is all the same… may want to look. I was looking on the Jeep forums and QA seems to be possibly sub par but random…
Eta on 40” cut outs is about September time.

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After putting my bronco through the ringer down in the Big Bend area for the last week and change, I came back and checked all the bolts and nuts and some were loose as I’d expect. Make sure you recheck all nuts and bolts after some use, especially off-roading.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After putting my bronco through the ringer down in the Big Bend area for the last week and change, I came back and checked all the bolts and nuts and some were loose as I’d expect. Make sure you recheck all nuts and bolts after some use, especially off-roading.
We apologize for this, We have now included blue Loctite in every single roof rack order. After an installation of any product, especially on an offroad vehicle, during offroading, you may see some bolts and nuts loosen up. This is normal just as you need to retorque the lug nuts on your wheels after a rotation. You should be able to retorque and it should not happen again, the roof rack does settle onto the vehicle in the first few hundred miles.

Sponsored

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We apologize for this, We have now included blue Loctite in every single roof rack order. After an installation of any product, especially on an offroad vehicle, during offroading, you may see some bolts and nuts loosen up. This is normal just as you need to retorque the lug nuts on your wheels after a rotation. You should be able to retorque and it should not happen again, the roof rack does settle onto the vehicle in the first few hundred miles.
Oh I’m not blaming you guys one bit for this. This is just how it works when doing hard off-roading. I’m impressed how it did as hard as I was on the vehicle. I’m going to blue loctite everything here shortly.

The rack did excellent. Very impressed.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I’m not blaming you guys one bit for this. This is just how it works when doing hard off-roading. I’m impressed how it did as hard as I was on the vehicle. I’m going to blue loctite everything here shortly.

The rack did excellent. Very impressed.
We designed it for fast-paced offroading and abuse, just like the Bronco was designed to drive offroad. you should not expect anything less from our product! Thanks for your business and feedback.

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Took me most of the day, taking breathers from the sun/heat but got it done by myself (with a little help from TrailRax above).
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco PXL_20220808_223825484

Last edited:

JD11937

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@TrailRax was wondering if I can fit the 4 gallon Rotopax on the 2 door Pak Rak?

Extra credit if anyone has a photo!

Sponsored

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you still aiming to have the Pak Rak as a stand alone for those who can not get the rack?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you still aiming to have the Pak Rak as a stand alone for those who can not get the rack?
Yes. It is something we are actively working on behind the scenes and will be available for purchase in the near future.

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank You!! I'll check tomorrow!!!!!!!!:)

Seano1685

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates on when the 4 door TRMR restock with light bar cut out and pak rax? I have cash in hand to order now :)

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates on when the 4 door TRMR restock with light bar cut out and pak rax? I have cash in hand to order now :)
in stock soon. We are working on it. If you want, you can order some of the last few standard wind deflector models, then upgrade the deflector to the 40" once they are in stock and ready to ship.
Sponsored