Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine arrives today, can't wait to get it installed. @TrailRax any plan for a ladder accessory? Would buy that in a second.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine arrives today, can't wait to get it installed. @TrailRax any plan for a ladder accessory? Would buy that in a second.
Glad you are excited to receive your rack! We do not have plans to make a ladder accessory. Here's why... Our Pak Rax is a multi-purpose design and we designed this piece for more than just mounting accessories to. With respect to the product, you can use the Pak Rax as an assist point to lift yourself onto the vehicle. We also plan to offer grab handles soon for customers needing the grip to climb up to their rack. While none of these can be considered steps for your feet, using these for grabbing with your hands and assisting yourself is the best solution. While all at the same time, using the same space for what would be just a ladder and turning it into a multi-purpose space on your vehicle.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In case you missed it, We made history with Bronco Nation and Ford!

We have been working with Bronco Nation on this project for a little bit to ensure they were ready for this trip to Iceland! We are very happy to be a part of this and happy to work with Bronco Nation! Here are some pictures of their recent trip to Iceland, from Jordan at Bronco Nation.

This 6th gen Bronco was the first 6th gen Bronco in Iceland and the first 6th gen to enter the Arctic circle! It is an incredible achievement for the Bronco Nation team and we are so happy to be a part of this achievement in a way. It is the return of a LEGEND!
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco KDL_2799.JPG
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco KDL_0650

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco KDL_0849

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco KDL_0963

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco KDL_0963

JD11937

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my roof rack yesterday and wasted no time setting it up. So far really impressed with TrailRax as a company and their product, it’s clear a lot of thought has gone into this system. Still working on the best way to mount the rotopax but here are a few quick photos I took this morning.

D25F7710-086C-4D4D-8801-057EA253C85D.jpeg

76322D96-348A-4D7F-B37C-D6C92A500E3D.jpeg

9281022A-D1A2-4CDD-BAA2-1FA3D8895D57.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received my roof rack yesterday and wasted no time setting it up. So far really impressed with TrailRax as a company and their product, it’s clear a lot of thought has gone into this system. Still working on the best way to mount the rotopax but here are a few quick photos I took this morning.

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco 9281022A-D1A2-4CDD-BAA2-1FA3D8895D57

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco 9281022A-D1A2-4CDD-BAA2-1FA3D8895D57

Awesome set up! You will want to mount your rotopax horizontally like as if they are a 4 gallon gas can. This will allow for the best performance and least play while flying through the desert!

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you get those black roto pax's from?

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

YO... what mounts are you using for your awning.. much interest haha
I used the l brackets they supplied(with minor reshaping to bolt to crossrails)and added some "s" brackets for strength.i'll take some pics tonight.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I used the l brackets they supplied(with minor reshaping to bolt to crossrails)and added some "s" brackets for strength.i'll take some pics tonight.
took a couple pics(lighting was crap on iphone),need to take back off now and pretty them up
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco IMG_1951.JPG

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco IMG_1952.JPG

DanielIvan

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone installed the half rack yet? Very curious to see how it looks. Also, what size flat storage box would be recommended for the half rack given it's shorter length compared to the full size.

Thanks in advance!

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Odd question, but how large is the box the roof rack comes in? Does anyone have a photo?

Our apartment complex doesn't have a large space for deliveries...

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Odd question, but how large is the box the roof rack comes in? Does anyone have a photo?

Our apartment complex doesn't have a large space for deliveries...
the box mine came in wouldn't fit inside my 4dr bronco to bring home so had to assemble at work.
Sponsored