Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have the Kuat pivot V2 so it pushed it out further than the wheel already.
Just keep in mind that the Kuat has a 250 lb load rating, and the Sportrak itself weights 70 lbs, so you'll only have 180lbs left.
If you install directly to the hitch, you'll have the full 500 lb capacity, so I would remove the Kuat to use the Sportrak.
The hitch extender I used has a 600 lb tongue weight rating so they work together quite well.
Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just keep in mind that the Kuat has a 250 lb load rating, and the Sportrak itself weights 70 lbs, so you'll only have 180lbs left.
If you install directly to the hitch, you'll have the full 500 lb capacity, so I would remove the Kuat to use the Sportrak.
The hitch extender I used has a 600 lb tongue weight rating so they work together quite well.
Hmm this is a good point.

I'll def get a hitch extender for when I have heavier loads

For the beach I'll probably keep it on so I can easily swing out and it'll most likely just be the yeti

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SALE!
Our Moving Sale is live and going till the end of November! For our TRMR Racks, order a rack and choose a free accessory! Then if you head to our Moving sale by going to the link at the top of the page (link), you can save up to 15% off!

Here is our SEMA Bronco owned by @fronc

@fronc is running our TRMR 4 door full-length rack with the 40" light bar cut out and Pak Rax. The Bronco is equipped with our universal recovery board plate that is connected to the 90 degree bracket, a
Heretic 40" bar, ROAM 95L boxes with their rugged mounts, 3x our 90 degree bracket holding the brand NEW ROAM 270 awning, and of course the cherry on top, RotoPax cans.

For those who did not see it, @fronc was running our prototype table slide! This table mounts to the underside of the TRMR Rack in the rear which offers the user a 4'x2' all aluminum table with a profile of 1.25". The release date is sometime in Q2 of 23.

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco F2471538-C584-48B4-862B-90AB5C52043B
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco BE1185AC-FA96-4D11-BD3A-881B69C6627E

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Table? That hangs off the back of the rack?

Sponsored

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
SALE!
Our Moving Sale is live and going till the end of November! For our TRMR Racks, order a rack and choose a free accessory! Then if you head to our Moving sale by going to the link at the top of the page (link), you can save up to 15% off!

Here is our SEMA Bronco owned by @fronc

@fronc is running our TRMR 4 door full-length rack with the 40" light bar cut out and Pak Rax. The Bronco is equipped with our universal recovery board plate that is connected to the 90 degree bracket, a
Heretic 40" bar, ROAM 95L boxes with their rugged mounts, 3x our 90 degree bracket holding the brand NEW ROAM 270 awning, and of course the cherry on top, RotoPax cans.

For those who did not see it, @fronc was running our prototype table slide! This table mounts to the underside of the TRMR Rack in the rear which offers the user a 4'x2' all aluminum table with a profile of 1.25". The release date is sometime in Q2 of 23.

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco BE1185AC-FA96-4D11-BD3A-881B69C6627E

Is the Bronco using the high or low profile 90 degree brackets for the 270 degree awning? thanks!

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the Bronco using the high or low profile 90 degree brackets for the 270 degree awning? thanks!
High/standard height!

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@TrailRax in regards to light bars, will any 40-42” light bar work?

looking at the Baja designs S8 or onx6 bar and want to confirm

also, how is the light bar attached? Does it bolt directly onto the rack since the rack uses the windshield bolts?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@TrailRax in regards to light bars, will any 40-42” light bar work?

looking at the Baja designs S8 or onx6 bar and want to confirm

also, how is the light bar attached? Does it bolt directly onto the rack since the rack uses the windshield bolts?
Just about any will work. We just recommend the Heretic because it is a local company to ours and they share the same mission of providing an amazing product and support behind it while being made in the USA.

For your situation, you will want to try to go for the S8 40" bar. That bar is the closest to the Heretic in size but if you are looking for maximum output the ONX6 is a nice bar from Baja Designs.

The bars will mount directly to the wind deflector's TSLOT, so no extra hardware required. using the standard brackets on the bar is perfect.

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just about any will work. We just recommend the Heretic because it is a local company to ours and they share the same mission of providing an amazing product and support behind it while being made in the USA.

For your situation, you will want to try to go for the S8 40" bar. That bar is the closest to the Heretic in size but if you are looking for maximum output the ONX6 is a nice bar from Baja Designs.

The bars will mount directly to the wind deflector's TSLOT, so no extra hardware required. using the standard brackets on the bar is perfect.
@TrailRax Can the wind deflector be upgraded at a later date from the base option to the lightbar-capable version?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@TrailRax Can the wind deflector be upgraded at a later date from the base option to the lightbar-capable version?
Absolutely! We designed the entire rack to be modular and upgradable over time. This way every Bronco owner can upgrade at their speed or customize their Bronco to how they want! We even designed in logo backing plates included with every rack that lets you paint them according to your Bronco to add accent colors and express personality more.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered the 40 in light bar due to your sale. Any ETA when they’ll ship? Not trying to be pushy, just need to know when I should let my neighbor to look out for it since I’ll be gone a few weeks!

cheers!!

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered the 40 in light bar due to your sale. Any ETA when they’ll ship? Not trying to be pushy, just need to know when I should let my neighbor to look out for it since I’ll be gone a few weeks!

cheers!!
If your order is just the light bar, it should ship within this week. We are prepping to move to our new warehouse this week as well as keep up with orders. We appreciate your patience.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your order is just the light bar, it should ship within this week. We are prepping to move to our new warehouse this week as well as keep up with orders. We appreciate your patience.
Awesome! And absolutely!!!
Sponsored