Sponsored

What model Pak Rax are you interested in?

• Total voters

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well... uh... We are doing a thing
Due to popular demand... We are bringing the Pak Rax patented product to the Bronco world. This new world of Bronco is something we can definitely get used to! We are actually on a waiting list to get our Ford Bronco Raptor. We are excited to announce the development of the Pak Rax for the Bronco. Due to its high speed off-road nature, we are designing the Pak Rax to be a bolt-on system that will take on the abuse and speed the Bronco is made for. With the help of @fronc / @froncobronco and @justinbmcbride we are going through many variables and options to develop the best product we can produce. We are working to make sure that the bronco Pak Rax will work with the Ford roof rack and also offer more options to aftermarket roof rack companies to use our mount that ties together a roof rack to our Heavy Duty mounting solution in conjunction with our Pak Rax.

This Pak Rax will be a side-mounted accessory rack for many different options like Gas cans (Rotopax), MaxTrax, shovels, axes, and much more. The version we are working on is for the Hardtop ONLY models. For Soft top owners that are not planning on getting a hardtop, please visit our other thread. The Pak Rax will come in pairs as well for better weight distribution on your Bronco.

Is there something you want to see or want to mount to your Bronco Pak Rax? let us know!

We have created a poll above, please cast your input so we have a good idea of what model Pak Rax for the Bronco needs to be focused on for production.

We plan to use this forum to keep everyone up to date on the newest developments of the Bronco Pak Rax.

The Pak Rax will be "Produced Wild" just like how the Bronco is "Born Wild."

Ford Bronco TrailRax Pak Rax for the Ford Bronco! A7400066
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fuck yeah. This is exactly what I wanted. I have a 12/20 build date so if you need a soft top WildTrak to model those builds next year, let me know.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fuck yeah. This is exactly what I wanted. I have a 12/20 build date so if you need a soft top WildTrak to model those builds next year, let me know.
Unfortunately, we are not seeing many options for the soft top model Broncos. We will be focusing on the hardtops. We have our connections and are following the developments of the hard tops on these broncos. hopefully, by the time we put together a Pak Rax. The Hardtops will be in full swing at Ford.

Never say never though, We will look into the soft top version.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

our Pak Rax are going to be mounted on the side of the rear window that is hard mounted with a bolt-on kit to the tub of the bronco body and then mounted on two points of the hard top.
How hard will that be to attach and un-attach? I load out with hard top on, but shed it at the campsite when I'm hunting. I have been looking for something just like this as I have a 2-door with limited space inside.

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How hard will that be to attach and un-attach? I load out with hard top on, but shed it at the campsite when I'm hunting. I have been looking for something just like this as I have a 2-door with limited space inside.
Like our other Pak Rax, they will be easy to install and uninstall. there will be a portion of the initial installation that will require removing the top of the Bronco and mounting in a bracket, the bracket is small but needed to reinforce the bottom portion of the Pak Rax. From there the main assembly of the Pak Rax can be bolted on and off with ease. NO DRILLING REQUIRED!

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like our other Pak Rax, they will be easy to install and uninstall. there will be a portion of the initial installation that will require removing the top of the Bronco and mounting in a bracket, the bracket is small but needed to reinforce the bottom portion of the Pak Rax. From there the main assembly of the Pak Rax can be bolted on and off with ease. NO DRILLING REQUIRED!
Great, super excited, and please tell me it will be available for the 2-door 🙏

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This group is kinda thick, but lovable. We will definitely be needing pictures as soon as possible.

And yeah, "hang in there"...nice ;)

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unfortunately, we are not seeing many options for the soft top model Broncos. We will be focusing on the hardtops. We have our connections and are following the developments of the hard tops on these broncos. hopefully, by the time we put together a Pak Rax. The Hardtops will be in full swing at Ford.

Never say never though, We will look into the soft top version.
Huge missed opportunity. Especially considering the majority of Broncos on the road are soft-tops, and will be for some time. Hopefully y’all reconsider.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great, super excited, and please tell me it will be available for the 2-door 🙏
Of course! we would never leave the 2 door classic out of the picture! we will have one for it. due to the different top. The 2 door version will be made a bit differently but still accomplish the same goal.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This group is kinda thick, but lovable. We will definitely be needing pictures as soon as possible.

And yeah, "hang in there"...nice ;)
We did not expect this crazy wave of Support! We are creating a discount code that can be used in the future when purchasing through us to feed you feens!

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Huge missed opportunity. Especially considering the majority of Broncos on the road are soft-tops, and will be for some time. Hopefully y’all reconsider.
It is hard to develop a side-mounted roof rack through mesh and soft material. We are looking into it but Hardtops are easiest and most Bronco owners will be getting their hardtop very soon and we plan to work with that first before the soft top due to the complications of the design.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The majority now. But soon the hard tops will be the majority. In fact prob by today. They’re pumping them out now.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The majority now. But soon the hard tops will be the majority. In fact prob by today. They’re pumping them out now.
Yeah! our insider told us Hardtops are pumping out quickly. Should be really good timing for us!
Sponsored