Sponsored

What model Pak Rax are you interested in?

• Total voters

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the design however, I do have a concern on how it blocks the blind spot on a two door as I would like one on each side.

Have you received any feedback on that?
Nah, there's blindspot sensors for that now! ;)
Sponsored

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That actually is not our product. It was what @fronc is running from AAL and we are not the creators of it. We are making a side-mounted product for the rear window like our other popular product... the JL and JK Pak Rax. visit TrailRax.com for extra pictures.
Very excited for this product! Actually I just messaged you guys on instagram about it after talking with J McBride. I'd love to be able to put my revery boards on one side and a couple fuel canisters on the other side.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TRIGGERED

Your trailrax solution has been on my build list for months. The perfect solution for 2DRs and the smaller fuel tank/cargo area.

Will there be a Group Pre-Buy?
We can look into a Pre-order with introductory pricing!

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very excited for this product! Actually I just messaged you guys on instagram about it after talking with J McBride. I'd love to be able to put my revery boards on one side and a couple fuel canisters on the other side.
That will definitely become a possibility! We get to play with Justin's bronco once he gets it to 3D scan and prepare it on a file!

Sponsored

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well... uh... We are doing a thing
Due to popular demand... We are bringing the Pak Rax patented product to the Bronco world. This new world of Bronco is something we can definitely get used to! We are actually on a waiting list to get our Ford Bronco Raptor. We are excited to announce the development of the Pak Rax for the Bronco. Due to its high speed off-road nature, we are designing the Pak Rax to be a bolt-on system that will take on the abuse and speed the Bronco is made for. With the help of @fronc / @froncobronco and @justinbmcbride we are going through many variables and options to develop the best product we can produce. We are working to make sure that the bronco Pak Rax will work with the Ford roof rack and also offer more options to aftermarket roof rack companies to use our mount that ties together a roof rack to our Heavy Duty mounting solution in conjunction with our Pak Rax.

Is there something you want to see or want to mount to your Bronco Pak Rax? let us know!

We plan to use this forum to keep everyone up to date on the newest developments of the Bronco Pak Rax.

The Pak Rax will be "Produced Wild" just like how the Bronco is "Born Wild."

View attachment 199942
Sweet!! I think you touched on this but how much weight can that rear tailgate door take? Is that RAK mounted to the tire carrier etc?? Seems like with a big tire rim package and a bunch of gear that door hinge is going to be tapped out? Thanks in advance for posting up the info and this project.(y)

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet!! I think you touched on this but how much weight can that rear tailgate door take? Is that RAK mounted to the tire carrier etc?? Seems like with a big tire rim package and a bunch of gear that door hinge is going to be tapped out? Thanks in advance for posting up the info and this project.(y)
The Bronco Pak Rax will be mounted via the hardtop and tub of the vehicle.
Ford Bronco TrailRax Pak Rax for the Ford Bronco! 6C837C84-43B8-4CC6-AD43-F4C32169DCCC

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would it work with the roof rack rails? They use the same hole in the roof.
Yes our plan is for it to work with the stock roof rack and future roof racks. Basically you will replace the plastic Ford footprint that they have mounted in that location and replace it with ours giving it more strength and the ability to mount the Pak Rax.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes our plan is for it to work with the stock roof rack and future roof racks. Basically you will replace the plastic Ford footprint that they have mounted in that location and replace it with ours giving it more strength and the ability to mount the Pak Rax.
Would it increase the default roof rack dynamic weight limit? :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would it increase the default roof rack dynamic weight limit? :)
We cannot confirm nor deny that. We will keep everything up to date as we develop the Pak Rax for the Bronco (hardtop)

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco TrailRax Pak Rax for the Ford Bronco! 6C837C84-43B8-4CC6-AD43-F4C32169DCCC
I had to go back to this thread on my laptop to realize you're highlighting / emphasizing the side rack in the photo...not the giant racks on the back. LOL!

Sorry, my bad. Didn't notice it on my phone - maybe a giant arrow would help next time. ;-)

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very cool sign me up

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ohhhh.....I understand now! I am planning on doing a rooftop tent like a GFC or CVT hardshell tent. Will there be any interference for a setup like that........which I understand is very theoretical?!

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great to hear. I’m going to need 2 of these for fuel and Maxtrax on my 4 door ASAP.
Sponsored