geargeek

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco HE, 21 Bronco Sport BL
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Brad at Trailrecon gives his final take on his Bronco…”one vehicle that I don’t regret selling…is the Ford Bronco…”
Starting around 19:21 in video
Sponsored

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He has a great channel!!! I did wish he made more bronco content.
I didn’t watch the video, but if he sold the Bronco, I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that likely won’t happen.

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He didn’t like the soft top or interior plastics. He preferred the Wrangler for off roading.
Jason
Are you signing every single post you make with your name even though your user name is on the post?

Bronco#2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SD tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I said, I did wish he made more bronco content. Obviously that’s past tense, but I’m going out on a limb and say you didn’t get that.

I didn’t watch the video, but if he sold the Bronco, I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that likely won’t happen.

Sponsored

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hes not wrong on the soft top, its not good. Many of the youtube influencers were totally glossing it over and no being honest about it and Ford was pushing this thing out like it was equal to a hardtop. It was the absolute only item I would not give up on, (and no, I am not interested in buying a 5 to 6 grand after market solution when its a $600 option) eventually i gave up on a 4 door because our needs changed and got a 2 door. So glad i did, I having more fun with my $36k Bronco than I would have with a $60k bronco.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I said, I did wish he made more bronco content. Obviously that’s past tense, but I’m going out on a limb and say you didn’t get that.
Glad to see you can take a joke…

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a subscriber for years, but i actually unsubbed after that one. The Powerwagon and Bronco were a breath of fresh air. The jeep stuff and the gee golly wiz what a great trip videos are just getting repetitive and now there's not much chance for change in that department.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hes not wrong on the soft top, its not good. Many of the youtube influencers were totally glossing it over and no being honest about it and Ford was pushing this thing out like it was equal to a hardtop. It was the absolute only item I would not give up on, (and no, I am not interested in buying a 5 to 6 grand after market solution when its a $600 option) eventually i gave up on a 4 door because our needs changed and got a 2 door. So glad i did, I having more fun with my $36k Bronco than I would have with a $60k bronco.
In your experience, what were your issues with your soft top Bronco?

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like my soft top. I never even considered a hard top. That said it is not nearly as good as the soft tops I’ve had on my old JK’s or my TJ’s or heck even my YJ’s.

the cheap interior is just Ford. I don’t like it but I knew I was getting that when I ordered it.
Sponsored