Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to checkout Red Cone this year to scope out as a 1st trail I hit with the Bronco in 2021.

This might be a little pre-mature (that is what she said) but thinking maybe we can get a trail section on the site with 2 sections.

1 being a general list of trails people can comment and review from all over the country...things might get lost in the regional club sections. Things could include like difficulty, cost, permit, camping, equipment (must have lockers and winch for example), general time of either trail and/or to notable sights or stopping points if camping is allowed along the trail. Maybe (I know impossible nearly) have the title of threads follow a format like State, Trail name, 1-5 for ease of search?

2nd one for video and pictures of trail rides. One to talk about and review and the other to show off our exploits if you will. We all like video's and pics but think keeping this as another area can help keep the trail section cleaner.

Thoughts? Let me clarify a little as having this as a sub section under the existing off-road section that seems to be a catch all.
Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a rule I try not to share my mapped trail areas due to too many not respecting the lay of the land. I’ve seen several National Forest trails closed in my area due to this. But, if any of you are ever in the west/northern Michigan area, I’ll gladly let you tag along.
It’s nothing personal towards anyone, I’ve just been burned by the Jeep crowd before and it makes me more guarded.

that being said, it’s not a bad idea, I would just make sure they are legal areas beforehand.

OP
OP

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a rule I try not to share my mapped trail areas due to too many not respecting the lay of the land. I’ve seen several National Forest trails closed in my area due to this. But, if any of you are ever in the west/northern Michigan area, I’ll gladly let you tag along.
It’s nothing personal towards anyone, I’ve just been burned by the Jeep crowd before and it makes me more guarded.

that being said, it’s not a bad idea, I would just make sure they are legal areas beforehand.
I think at the most any list should be state/federal marked trails and no private trails/property unless it is a pay to play known place that the general public can access.

I completely understand some peoples reservations on some spots due to people trashing and having general lack of respect. Local "spots" have every right to remain local.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been on many a trails here in Manitoba. One thing me and my buddies do is we always pick up one bag of trash we see on the trails any time we go out. There's generally 3-4 of us, so 3-4 bags of trash off the trail each time we go helps keep it looking good for anyone who uses the trails in the future. Respecting the trails is how we all get to continue to enjoy the off-road experience. Don't be a douche is basically my rule of thumb on the trails.

Anyone going on any trails should follow this advice:

Trails.jpg

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been on many a trails here in Manitoba. One thing me and my buddies do is we always pick up one bag of trash we see on the trails any time we go out. There's generally 3-4 of us, so 3-4 bags of trash off the trail each time we go helps keep it looking good for anyone who uses the trails in the future. Respecting the trails is how we all get to continue to enjoy the off-road experience. Don't be a douche is basically my rule of thumb on the trails.

Anyone going on any trails should follow this advice:

Ford Bronco Trails and trail review section? Trails
We live by the same policies here within my inner circle. Pack out what you pack in, leave the area in better shape than when you got there.
Glad to see others take it to heart as well. Much respect.

Ford Bronco Trails and trail review section? 1598215834067

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am definitely up for some Michigan tag alongs!! Want to get my Bronco off-road and have some fun. Keep me in mind next year if your setting up some wheeling.

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Moved to trail discussions section. As this section develops, we'll see if the activity calls for sub-sections. For now, everything you suggested can be posted directly in this section. Thanks!

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We live by the same policies here within my inner circle. Pack out what you pack in, leave the area in better shape than when you got there.
Glad to see others take it to heart as well. Much respect.

Ford Bronco Trails and trail review section? 1598215834067
Same here where I typically wheeled in NM and AZ. Respect mother earth!

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am definitely up for some Michigan tag alongs!! Want to get my Bronco off-road and have some fun. Keep me in mind next year if your setting up some wheeling.
Will do. You’re up by TC, aren’t you?

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cadillac. You?
Whitehall. We wheel from here north all the time. I’ve got Baldwin to Mesick mapped out using Lincoln Hills and Little Manistee. Brings you right out to Ellen’s corners at the roundabout (I recommend the pizza at Ellen’s & on Friday’s they bbq ??). Tons of legal area to wheel if you know where to look.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whitehall. We wheel from here north all the time. I’ve got Baldwin to Mesick mapped out using Lincoln Hills and Little Manistee. Brings you right out to Ellen’s corners at the roundabout (I recommend the pizza at Ellen’s & on Friday’s they bbq ??). Tons of legal area to wheel if you know where to look.
Any way you can send me that map? I know Lincoln Hills and LM trails well, but only from Dirt Bike trails...
Also, +1 for Ellen's, breakfast pizza is legit.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any way you can send me that map? I know Lincoln Hills and LM trails well, but only from Dirt Bike trails...
Also, +1 for Ellen's, breakfast pizza is legit.
[/QUOT
Do you have the Ramblr app?
Sponsored