Sponsored

Train autorack unloading Seattle area questions?

AlpineFisher

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think my train should be in Kent by now, but the phone tracking isn't working. I think I overloaded it today!

Hope I can catch a truck before the weekend.
The phone number is not working for me either!! Too many calls in one day?! My Bronco currently in North Dakota. Fingers crossed for a quick train ride to Seattle!
Sponsored

Last edited:

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I drove by my dealer at least three or five times today looking for a delivery truck🤣😂 He had me come in yesterday and get all the paperwork done so it’s ready to go.

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The phone number is not working for me either!! Too many calls in one day?! My Bronco currently in North Dakota. Fingers crossed for a quick train ride to Seattle!
What day did it ship?

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There's going to be a lot of sitting and waiting for rail-road shipments, it looks like.

There is one, if not two, long freight trains still sitting here loaded with shipping containers and haven't moved in past few days.

My local dealer is waiting on a 4-Dr basic Big Bend (assuming demo) and a customers 4-Dr fully loaded Sasquatch Badlands just showed up on their online inventory page.

The Big Bend 'might' be on the train that's sitting in Seattle or it could be the one in North Dakota. I've been watching their site to see, since I kinda want to see what Cactus Grey looks like on a Bronco that isn't a Sport. Since the customers Badlands just showed up on the list, anything goes, with what I've been seeing from posts on here.

I went with Granger, instead of my local (because of their song and dance when I asked about pricing), and I wasn't a July res, so I'm looking at a late '22 arrival, maybe. Since the Allocation formula posted raises a lot of questions (and concerns).

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There's going to be a lot of sitting and waiting for rail-road shipments, it looks like.

There is one, if not two, long freight trains still sitting here loaded with shipping containers and haven't moved in past few days.

My local dealer is waiting on a 4-Dr basic Big Bend (assuming demo) and a customers 4-Dr fully loaded Sasquatch Badlands just showed up on their online inventory page.

The Big Bend 'might' be on the train that's sitting in Seattle or it could be the one in North Dakota. I've been watching their site to see, since I kinda want to see what Cactus Grey looks like on a Bronco that isn't a Sport. Since the customers Badlands just showed up on the list, anything goes, with what I've been seeing from posts on here.

I went with Granger, instead of my local (because of their song and dance when I asked about pricing), and I wasn't a July res, so I'm looking at a late '22 arrival, maybe. Since the Allocation formula posted raises a lot of questions (and concerns).
Freight trains sitting in Wenatchee or somewhere else? The Broncos in WA get unloaded in either Spokane or Kent according to all the BNSF info we have found.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My train was stopped in Wenatchee for about two hours yesterday morning. Sat in Seattle for several hours and Arrived in Kent at 12:44am.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Freight trains sitting in Wenatchee or somewhere else? The Broncos in WA get unloaded in either Spokane or Kent according to all the BNSF info we have found.
Sitting here in Wenatchee.

There aren't any vehicle cars on them, that I could see at least, but they're almost completely shipping containers with a few that have semi-truck trailers loaded on them.

Sponsored

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Stalker is my middle name , it wasn't there at 630pm but it was there this morning at 6am
I just went by my dealer nothing yet mine must be showing up later today🤞

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Freight trains rolling through index, I don't think there any issues between Wenatchee and Seatyle
Sponsored