First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@DealerInsider - Does your lease buyback program include 4xEs? Does the federal tax credit factor into the equation for a short term lease (although it may be a full term lease by the time Ford gets its head out of its ass)?
I got a 4xe lease from Tom. I can tell you at now that the price has risen on the 4xe and not because of Tom but due to Jeep raising the costs so I am not sure if the Jeep 4xe lease deal is still the same as listed 30 or so pages back. I can tell you that since its a lease the tax break comes directly off the cost up front and why the lease is less money to us the consumer on a monthly basis. Tom and crew make it really easy to get and i love my 4xe may keep it and give it to daughter in two years when she starts driving (get my Bronco at beginning of MY22). For reference i have 1100 miles on the jeep and other than the full tank it has come with I have only filled up once as i use electric as much as i can (working from home helps). Great vehicle you wont be disappointed.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider IMG_2973
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the update, I can now take take a breath...

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We still have 2021 allocation to be scheduled…for those that don’t want to wait & open to a config, consider 2.3, 4 door, Base/BB/BD/OBX, aux/led/axle/leather upgrade as only options
@DealerInsider - Does your lease buyback program include 4xEs? Does the federal tax credit factor into the equation for a short term lease (although it may be a full term lease by the time Ford gets its head out of its ass)?
yes includes the 4xe...the bank uses the tax credit to reduce the cap cost...

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bronco news coming out within the next 4 days...so i decided to update the buyback program...

8/11/2021 Buyback update...

4XE/GLADIATOR with 18 month Guaranteed Buyback...

3 easy steps...

1. Pick one of the specs and pick a color...your Wrangler/Gladiator will arrive to me between 6 & 12 weeks for you to pick up...

2. Make monthly lease payments until your Bronco/Maverick arrives...

3. By month 18, bring the Wrangler/Gladiator back to me & swap into your Bronco/Maverick...

Spec 1: Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE 29P - INCLUDES PAINTED HARDTOP - $430 x 36

Spec 2: Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4XE 29V - INCLUDES PAINTED FENDERS & HARDTOP - $530 x 36

Spec 3: Gladiator 24W Willys - INCLUDES HARDTOP - $390 x 36

Color Options: Black, Bright White, Granite Crystal, Hydro Blue, Gecko, Tuscadero, Sarge Green, Snazzberry, Sting-Gray

Bottom line: come up out of pocket with the 1st payment & tax & tags for your state...make the monthly payment...take care of the vehicle like it's your own...drive under 1k per month...i trade in your lease and payoff it off based on the schedule attached...

Stipulations: Credit restrictions apply...your 1st payment & states tax/tags are due @ signing (I included the PA doc in the cap cost)...wear & use guidelines apply…the lease is 10k per year, but i am allowing 1000 per month for the buyback...Buyback is good for 18 months from date of 1st payment...if you decide to keep the vehicle after 18 months, you are still contractually obligated to the lessor (leasing company)

Sponsored

MDPensfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco news coming out within the next 4 days...so i decided to update the buyback program...

8/11/2021 Buyback update...

4XE/GLADIATOR with 18 month Guaranteed Buyback...

3 easy steps...

1. Pick one of the specs and pick a color...your Wrangler/Gladiator will arrive to me between 6 & 12 weeks for you to pick up...

2. Make monthly lease payments until your Bronco/Maverick arrives...

3. By month 18, bring the Wrangler/Gladiator back to me & swap into your Bronco/Maverick...

Spec 1: Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE 29P - INCLUDES PAINTED HARDTOP - $430 x 36

Spec 2: Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4XE 29V - INCLUDES PAINTED FENDERS & HARDTOP - $530 x 36

Spec 3: Gladiator 24W Willys - INCLUDES HARDTOP - $390 x 36

Color Options: Black, Bright White, Granite Crystal, Hydro Blue, Gecko, Tuscadero, Sarge Green, Snazzberry, Sting-Gray

Bottom line: come up out of pocket with the 1st payment & tax & tags for your state...make the monthly payment...take care of the vehicle like it's your own...drive under 1k per month...i trade in your lease and payoff it off based on the schedule attached...

Stipulations: Credit restrictions apply...your 1st payment & states tax/tags are due @ signing (I included the PA doc in the cap cost)...wear & use guidelines apply…the lease is 10k per year, but i am allowing 1000 per month for the buyback...Buyback is good for 18 months from date of 1st payment...if you decide to keep the vehicle after 18 months, you are still contractually obligated to the lessor (leasing company)
Alright Tom, are you telling us we're completely f'ed and should look for alternative transportation for the next year or two? :ROFLMAO:

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im so glad I did the gladiator deal since my Bronco is stuck somewhere at MAP for 41 days and counting 🙄 Can't wait to hear the "official" news that they have for us.

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We still have 2021 allocation to be scheduled…for those that don’t want to wait & open to a config, consider 2.3, 4 door, Base/BB/BD/OBX, aux/led/axle/leather upgrade as only options

yes includes the 4xe...the bank uses the tax credit to reduce the cap cost...
The advanced 4x4 is the only upgrade I have on my Black Diamond build. Would that be enough to hold up my order?

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The advanced 4x4 is the only upgrade I have on my Black Diamond build. Would that be enough to hold up my order?
advance is orderable as stock so i would say u have a chance

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Alright Tom, are you telling us we're completely f'ed and should look for alternative transportation for the next year or two? :ROFLMAO:
just trying to get you guys prepared

Sponsored

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife probably wouldn't let me give back a Tuscadero 4xE
Were gonna keep our 4xe and probably buy out the lease. Its a great vehicle. Now i invested in the top lift pro hard top removal, i can go topless quicker than my wife did the first time i took her out to the bar!! (also told that it will work on the Bronco)

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were gonna keep our 4xe and probably buy out the lease. Its a great vehicle. Now i invested in the top lift pro hard top removal, i can go topless quicker than my wife did the first time i took her out to the bar!! (also told that it will work on the Bronco)
My nephew just leased one (locally) and he loves it. First Jeep for him and he is already making plans to buy it out and the end. I think he has only had to fill it once since he picked it up.

morrieswigs

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger T/A, C3 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So Tom, how about 3% under invoice if we order a new Wrangler?! Probably going to be my move after this news breaks unfortunately.
Sponsored