Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tom has 161 reservations. Holy. I called Ford CRC to check on my case (moving locked Day 1 locked up eservation to Tom), they are still working on it. They added a press 2 for Bronco reservations when you call the 800 number. They must be getting alot of calls....
Sponsored

Hiwater123

Badlands
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, stang 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Tom,
You had a spreadsheet awhile back of the orders, are you still updating it? Just curious, I know you guys are really busy.

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Tom,
You had a spreadsheet awhile back of the orders, are you still updating it? Just curious, I know you guys are really busy.
Tom posts it every Monday evening to the first post on page 1 of this thread

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I remember when I was number 11 on the list...now I'm in the 50s... :unsure:

*Screams Internally*
I went from #25 when I placed my order to #104 last Monday.
I'm local to Chapman too.
All these out of state-ers are flocking to Chapman...... damn flockers! LOL!
Just goes to show what great pricing and top-notch service can do. Maybe, just maybe, other dealers will catch on??? :ROFLMAO:
On a positive note, these orders will boost Chapmans' allocation so 2022 orders will also benefit.

Eventually, we will have to address some of the sights in the area to see..... the Navel Air Station museum, the centrifuge at the old Johnsville NADC where the 1960's astronauts trained, and maybe the navels at Double Visions. :giggle:

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went from #25 when I placed my order to #104 last Monday.
I'm local to Chapman too.
All these out of state-ers are flocking to Chapman...... damn flockers! LOL!
Just goes to show what great pricing and top-notch service can do. Maybe, just maybe, other dealers will catch on??? :ROFLMAO:
On a positive note, these orders will boost Chapmans' allocation so 2022 orders will also benefit.

Eventually, we will have to address some of the sights in the area to see..... the Navel Air Station museum, the centrifuge at the old Johnsville NADC where the 1960's astronauts trained, and maybe the navels at Double Visions. :giggle:
Don't forget the Simeone Museum - considered to one of the foremost auto collections. They have a couple of the original Ford GT40s and many awesome cars - see link below for info and advance tickets/times if you are visiting.

https://simeonemuseum.org/

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't forget the Simeone Museum - considered to one of the foremost auto collections. They have a couple of the original Ford GT40s and many awesome cars - see link below for info and advance tickets/times if you are visiting.

https://simeonemuseum.org/
I do want to check that out someday. It's in 'the city', about an hour from me and 45 min from Horsham.
Wish I could recommend some off-road trails nearby but I don't know of any.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do want to check that out someday. It's in 'the city', about an hour from me and 45 min from Horsham.
Wish I could recommend some off-road trails nearby but I don't know of any.
There are a few streets in Philly that could qualify as "off road"...repaving is not always high on the list apparently.

Harv83

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just switched to Chapman yesterday. I guess Iā€™m one of those d@mn flockers now, šŸ˜†. Tom and his team are awesome. I reached out to Tom @DealerInsider on Wednesday night about switching, I took his advice and made a new reservation before calling Ford. Thursday I called Ford, took about 10 minutes to open a case. The forces in the Bronco universe must like me or something because Friday evening Tom emailed to tell me that my time stamp had been moved and send my build info so he could get my order in. 5 minutes after that Tom replied with my DORA. I definitely feel much better now that my order is in and all I have to do now is wait for my Bronco, thanks Tom.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just switched to Chapman yesterday. I guess Iā€™m one of those d@mn flockers now, šŸ˜†. Tom and his team are awesome. I reached out to Tom @DealerInsider on Wednesday night about switching, I took his advice and made a new reservation before calling Ford. Thursday I called Ford, took about 10 minutes to open a case. The forces in the Bronco universe must like me or something because Friday evening Tom emailed to tell me that my time stamp had been moved and send my build info so he could get my order in. 5 minutes after that Tom replied with my DORA. I definitely feel much better now that my order is in and all I have to do now is wait for my Bronco, thanks Tom.
thank u! appreciate u! FYI to others...his timestamp switch was the quickest i have seen

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thank u! appreciate u! FYI to others...his timestamp switch was the quickest i have seen
Talking to the CRC rep yesterday, it sounds like they have the process worked out to allow us to place orders in time. The question remains what is happening with the "stolen" reservation..

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Talking to the CRC rep yesterday, it sounds like they have the process worked out to allow us to place orders in time. The question remains what is happening with the "stolen" reservation..
probably going on the other dealers stock...once the timestamp is changed and confirmed, the CRC may be able to cancel it...im not sure if you can cancel it in your Ford account

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

probably going on the other dealers stock...once the timestamp is changed and confirmed, the CRC may be able to cancel it...im not sure if you can cancel it in your Ford account
I will try! I also have no issue walking in and telling them to cancel it. Them holding it is going to screw everyone else with a legit reservation.

Harv83

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if the speed of getting the time stamp switched has anything to do with the dealer that weā€™re switching away from. Do they have to do anything with the order to allow it to be moved or is Ford doing that without input from the original dealer. The one that I switched from was pretty straight up, honest and reasonable, Iā€™m sure they would have facilitated the switch and not tried to make it a problem or hold my res hostage.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's all good, just bustin on you guys.
Great to hear they were able to transfer your order over, must have been stressful on you guys.

Can't wait till your Broncos start showing up at Chapman. I can stop in there and see them before you do!
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1615049962831

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tom,
At what point do we need to specify particulars such as "don't even think about drilling holes to install the front license plate bracket"? Thanks!
Sponsored