Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What’s the dealer current reservation number and the allocation number?
16 estimated...82 res as of today...at least 10 are confirmed waiting for 2022
Sponsored

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How does any dealer make money selling below invoice?? Some please explain....
I'm just guessing here but invoice normally includes holdback which is something for dealers. So they can sell for invoice and still make money. DIO is another way to make some money. Many make more money with trade ins instead of new car sales.

As I understand it, For bronco specifically, more orders means more dealer stock once we're through reservations. Might be taking a bit of a loss now, but 2 years from now? Each bronco will be able to be sold with some of that sweet sweet ADM. My guess is the general public will be paying quite a bit more than the reservation holders

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its the real deal and they are great to work with.
My dealer tried to pressure me into placing my order as soon as possible, giving a bunch of BS about losing my spot ( I swear I know more then the dealers just from Bronco6g). So I switched my order to Tom. All I can say is if you are thinking about switching for any reason just do it. It is very easy switching through Ford, Tom and his dealership have been great to work with so far. They have been transparent and very helpful. Thank you Tom for doing this.
PS. I am considering waiting for MY22, I do have a early day 2 Reservation so it's not an easy decisions but I want to get what I want or at least have more choices (Hell I waited this long what's a few more months).

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer tried to pressure me into placing my order as soon as possible, giving a bunch of BS about losing my spot ( I swear I know more then the dealers just from Bronco6g). So I switched my order to Tom. All I can say is if you are thinking about switching for any reason just do it. It is very easy switching through Ford, Tom and his dealership have been great to work with so far. They have been transparent and very helpful. Thank you Tom for doing this.
PS. I am considering waiting for MY22, I do have a early day 2 Reservation so it's not an easy decisions but I want to get what I want or at least have more choices (Hell I waited this long what's a few more months).
thank u! really appreciate u taking the time to write this!

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree with all of the above and likewise am waiting until 22.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
on a BL or WT that would be like $1200 off invoice or better, minus the doc fee, which seems double to me, but I know there are regional differences. Seems a solid deal though.
New reservations or transfers and converted before 03/19/2021:

3% under invoice OR invoice plus free shipping to your door*

No additional dealer addons...only add your tax/tags & pa doc($394)

Only $100 deposit required

DM me for more info

*Excludes AK/HI (continental USA only)

What happened to the maximum $141 doc fee in Pennsylvania??
Sponsored