BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I can scrape together a LOT of cash between now and Dec someone can have my early Page 2 place in line. This costs more than 20x what my BD build totals, so nobody get too excited about moving up a spot. Damn this thing is glorious though...

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd say you are sitting pretty good being there are 75 ish orders before the 9/19 timestamp.
I just realized the time stamps are in the military style, so I might be actually in the top 10. However, I'm getting 45 late availability items, so...

BDBrian1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You guys should not get discouraged with the spreadsheet some early reservation had some of the late availabilities. For instance I’m in the top 15 but the first batch will be 4 doors. 2 doors are a late availability so some people behind me will get theirs first.

Gflight2002

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model LR-AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am throwing my support in for Tom Borah at Chapman Ford of Horsham as well. I moved my order over to Tom's dealership this morning and less than a half-hour later Tom had taken my order and sent me an email showing me my official 2021 DORA from Ford showing my name & order #. I could not be more pleased with my experience so far with Tom and April. If you have a Bronco reserved (or even if you don't, and want to place a new order) call Tom and I'm sure you will be happy you did.

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You guys should not get discouraged with the spreadsheet some early reservation had some of the late availabilities. For instance I’m in the top 15 but the first batch will be 4 doors. 2 doors are a late availability so some people behind me will get theirs first.
As far as I’ve read, 2-doors are not late availability. Ford has said that they will be in high demand and they might not be able to fulfill all of them. But that doesn’t mean that they’re late availability. It really just matters how early you placed your reservation.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am throwing my support in for Tom Borah at Chapman Ford of Horsham as well. I moved my order over to Tom's dealership this morning and less than a half-hour later Tom had taken my order and sent me an email showing me my official 2021 DORA from Ford showing my name & order #. I could not be more pleased with my experience so far with Tom and April. If you have a Bronco reserved (or even if you don't, and want to place a new order) call Tom and I'm sure you will be happy you did.
Thank u so much...appreciate u!

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Switched my reservation and placed order today in under an hour. Thanks @DealerInsider for the help so far; the response level has been great! It was a major factor towards pulling the trigger (besides price of course).

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Switched my reservation and placed order today in under an hour. Thanks @DealerInsider for the help so far; the response level has been great! It was a major factor towards pulling the trigger (besides price of course).
thank u! appreciate u!

Sponsored

hbdcowboys

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did they officially say if your timestamp is after September you’re getting a MY22?

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would this deal still stand if waiting til MY22? On the fence between you and Granger. And if having it delivered rather than picked up, would I still be able to do a trade-in?