Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Another successful reservation transfer. Within minutes of getting off the phone with Ford, Tom and his crew were already in contact with me, and my order has been placed without issue.
thank u! appreciate u!
Sponsored

AsnKnight5

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just transferred yesterday. And literally within minutes Tom and his team were on top of it! I got more emails in 5 mins from them than I have from my local dealer all year!

Plus you can't beat the pricing. Under 3% invoice if you pick up or free shipping to me here in cali but for invoice.

Thanks Tom and team!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just transferred yesterday. And literally within minutes Tom and his team were on top of it! I got more emails in 5 mins from them than I have from my local dealer all year!

Plus you can't beat the pricing. Under 3% invoice if you pick up or free shipping to me here in cali but for invoice.

Thanks Tom and team!!!
Thank u appreciate u!

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just an FYI
I never heard back from the dealership I called twice and emailed my build to 2 separate people.
I might drive over there just to browse colors and when they ask what I'm looking for, I'll tell them a $55,000 Bronco.
When they fall all over that, I will tell them I emailed and called numerous times and since no one got back to me I transferred my reservation and placed my order elsewhere.
:p

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just an FYI
I never heard back from the dealership I called twice and emailed my build to 2 separate people.
I might drive over there just to browse colors and when they ask what I'm looking for, I'll tell them a $55,000 Bronco.
When they fall all over that, I will tell them I emailed and called numerous times and since no one got back to me I transferred my reservation and placed my order elsewhere.
:p
Can you please live stream it? I would pay good money to see that interaction? :love:

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FYI...had our yearly region meeting yesterday...national conversion per the pdf slide was 34%...some dealerships in our zone were less than 10%...Im at 96% as of today

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FYI...had our yearly region meeting yesterday...national conversion per the pdf slide was 34%...some dealerships in our zone were less than 10%...Im at 96% as of today
Must be doing something right. 😉