RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not trying to pester Tom, so asking the community (I can't read through this entire thread again0. What was the consensus "best guess" on Chapman's allotment? I reserved at 2252 on 13-Jul, so I'm thinking that I will be okay on the one "commodity constrained" in my build (Lux). It will just come down to allotment and how many early reservations Chapman converted.

If I think I won't get my Bronco by early summer, I'll just convert to MY22.
Chapman's original allotment was 16. I think only Ford will know what their final '21 allotment will be. Also, check the spreadsheet on page 1 of the OP to give you an idea of where you sit.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not trying to pester Tom, so asking the community (I can't read through this entire thread again0. What was the consensus "best guess" on Chapman's allotment? I reserved at 2252 on 13-Jul, so I'm thinking that I will be okay on the one "commodity constrained" in my build (Lux). It will just come down to allotment and how many early reservations Chapman converted.

If I think I won't get my Bronco by early summer, I'll just convert to MY22.
Go with MY22, you'll help out quite a few people with that 😁

Yes Chapman initially had an allocation of 16. But that number is supposed to be re-factored after March 19th, supposedly based on converted orders with res dates prior to Sept. 19th cutoff. At least that's how "I" perceive it. But I don't know if it will be similar to the 30% of orders as the initial allocation was figured, or higher, like 50%. Hell I don't know if that even means 2021 allocations, for all I know that could be how they factor 2022 allocations. So really, I know nothing. Sorry.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As of 2/22 there were about 90 pre-9/19 orders. Definitely expect that number to go up by the 3/19 deadline! If we figure the average dealer allocation of 30% ..... that's 27 Broncos for Chapman.

That 30% figure from Ford was likely = (#expected to be built in 2021)/(#reservations by 9/19 converted to orders)
or throwing some rough numbers in there:
60,000/190,000 = 32% of pre-9/19 reservations could be built by Ford in 2021.

That 32% could go up if:
-Ford can increase production over early estimates.
-order conversion is less than the 70% Ford estimated.

I'll guess we could potentially see that initial 32% allocation double.... production appears to be on/ahead of schedule, and order conversion may be under 50%

I'll speculate and say dealers could get 40-60% of their pre 9/19 orders filled, and Chapman will be above the average due to their high conversion rate.

Come May, Ford will have some real numbers for us all.

uman

Badlands
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Guys I joined last year but haven't posted prior. I transferred my reservation and converted my order on Wednesday to Chapman Ford of Horsham. I was on the phone with Ford CRC for maybe less then 10. Smooth as can be. By the time I hung up I received and email from Ford that my account was updated. About a minute after that I received several emails from Tom and his team and we converted the reservation to an order in no time super easy. Tom was great to work with.

Thanks Tom

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Go with MY22, you'll help out quite a few people with that 😁

Yes Chapman initially had an allocation of 16. But that number is supposed to be re-factored after March 19th, supposedly based on converted orders with res dates prior to Sept. 19th cutoff. At least that's how "I" perceive it. But I don't know if it will be similar to the 30% of orders as the initial allocation was figured, or higher, like 50%. Hell I don't know if that even means 2021 allocations, for all I know that could be how they factor 2022 allocations. So really, I know nothing. Sorry.
73h29bkkdtb3i8p57ggyrkk8o7dsmfn8srxms4r0&rid=giphy.gif

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi Guys I joined last year but haven't posted prior. I transferred my reservation and converted my order on Wednesday to Chapman Ford of Horsham. I was on the phone with Ford CRC for maybe less then 10. Smooth as can be. By the time I hung up I received and email from Ford that my account was updated. About a minute after that I received several emails from Tom and his team and we converted the reservation to an order in no time super easy. Tom was great to work with.

Thanks Tom
thank u! Appreciate u!

schlumpj

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Met with Tom and Bronco Steve yesterday. Both are very nice guys and know the Bronco and ordering process very well. Thank you both for your time and for writing up a buyers agreement for this old school kind of guy. See you when delivery day arrives.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Met with Tom and Bronco Steve yesterday. Both are very nice guys and know the Bronco and ordering process very well. Thank you both for your time and for writing up a buyers agreement for this old school kind of guy. See you when delivery day arrives.
thank u! appreciate u!

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am hoping Ford Customer Service transfers my reservation over to Tom this week. Fingers crossed... March 19th is approaching.....

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Tom, for Monday's spreadsheet update, would you add a column of numbers so we can easily see what # we are in line? It's getting harder to count so high!

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am hoping Ford Customer Service transfers my reservation over to Tom this week. Fingers crossed... March 19th is approaching.....
Don't they transfer directly while on the phone with you? That's what they did the 1st transfer I made. You should then get an email confirmation.

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't they transfer directly while on the phone with you? That's what they did the 1st transfer I made. You should then get an email confirmation.
Unfortunately some us had reservations converted to orders without consent. Ford has a whole "investigation"process they go through, then revert the order back to a reservation and tranfer it to Chapman.

Painfully paying for the original dealers mistakes

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They can only do that if the reservation is not locked up as an "in-store" order. A bunch of dealers locked up reservations to "in-store" when the ordering system opened. The dealer that locked me in is $2k more than Tom's 3% under invoice deal and Tom is 30 minutes from my house. The dealer can't make this change. Only Ford Customer Service can do it. They have to do some manual change in their system. Not sure why this takes 3 weeks. I guess each change has to be approved by Jim Farley. #rocketscience

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They can only do that if the reservation is not locked up as an "in-store" order. A bunch of dealers locked up reservations to "in-store" when the ordering system opened. The dealer that locked me in is $2k more than Tom's 3% under invoice deal and Tom is 30 minutes from my house. The dealer can't make this change. Only Ford Customer Service can do it. They have to do some manual change in their system. Not sure why this takes 3 weeks. I guess each change has to be approved by Jim Farley. #rocketscience
This sounds like an ridiculous process.
Sponsored