Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those that are interested- I modified one of the sticky'd build and price spreadsheets so that it automatically calculates a 3% off of invoice discount for any build (mark each row of your build/options with an 'x' on the 'Invoice MSRP Price List' tab). I also added a Financing tab that will estimate your monthly payment for your build including sales tax and Chapman's doc fee. If you live in a state other than NJ, you will need to change to your own states sales tax rate, reg fees. You should also edit the term,APR, and down payment accordingly. Hope this helps!
Sponsored

Attachments

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that are interested- I modified one of the sticky'd build and price spreadsheets so that it automatically calculates a 3% off of invoice discount for any build (mark each row of your build/options with an 'x' on the 'Invoice MSRP Price List' tab). I also added a Financing tab that will estimate your monthly payment for your build including sales tax and Chapman's doc fee. If you live in a state other than NJ, you will need to change to your own states sales tax rate, reg fees. You should also edit the term,APR, and down payment accordingly. Hope this helps!
Well done! Thank you for putting this together and posting.

HemyPowered

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, Land Rover LR4, BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Transferred and ordered- super easy process- thanks Tom!

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wow, that spreadsheet has almost 300 accessories. Has ford published a catalog?

Sponsored

Hiwater123

Badlands
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, stang 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When Transferring my reservation to Tom, the CS Rep literally said "WOW, another one?" She said she gets several a day! Hope you are ready for the "stampede" coming your way Tom! Tom has already converted my Resv. into an order, and if the backend of the transaction is as smooth as the front end, I'll be one happy cowboy!

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When Transferring my reservation to Tom, the CS Rep literally said "WOW, another one?" She said she gets several a day! Hope you are ready for the "stampede" coming your way Tom! Tom has already converted my Resv. into an order, and if the backend of the transaction is as smooth as the front end, I'll be one happy cowboy!
thank u! appreciate u!

Sponsored

BiggieStallz

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great job by @DealerInsider for the customer service and value. But i feel like with each transfer and finite allocation...most of us will be looking enjoying these rides in '22. It will be worth the wait.

On another note my local dealer finally called me today to ask if I was still interested. I let him know I switched to Chapman Ford because the customer service and pricing could not be beat.

Hiwater123

Badlands
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, stang 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great job by @DealerInsider for the customer service and value. But i feel like with each transfer and finite allocation...most of us will be looking enjoying these rides in '22. It will be worth the wait.

On another note my local dealer finally called me today to ask if I was still interested. I let him know I switched to Chapman Ford because the customer service and pricing could not be beat.
Won't their allocation go up based on the number of orders?

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes...based on the conversion of reservations with timestamps before 9/19/20

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have been lurking for many months here. Finally created an account so I could message @DealerInsider . Within a few hours i had my reservation switched to Chapman and after submitting my build to them got a confirmation from ford that my order has been recieved . Highly reccomend for anyone in NJ!
Sponsored