Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I barely have service at camp but I wanted to say a big thanks to Tom and his team. They had me out of there in about an hour and everyone was super nice and informative. Everyone who has a Bronco reservation has nothing to worry about. My only complaint was that Tom wasn't available so that I could meet him haha. Thanks for the great lease option on the gladiator, my family had a great time in it yesterday and today!

20210604_155236.jpg

20210605_150123.jpg
thank u! appreciate u! i think thats the 1st one i have seen with the top off

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did a bunch of top down driving myself.
Gonna be another scorcher today.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
from the @Bronco friday news letter:

• There is an opportunity for those looking to get a Bronco quickly, to order a Bronco with a soft top. Avoiding key commodity constraints (Hardtop Roof, 2.7L engine, Lux or Sasquatch Package, Badlands/Wildtrak, Safari Bar or Trailer Tow package, etc.) will increase the likelihood for 2021MY production based on overall part availability vs demand.
Even late reservation holders might get MY21 if they go soft and avoid those commodities? 😳

I know, I know...nothing is set in stone.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thank u! appreciate u! i think thats the 1st one i have seen with the top off
It is strange that most people don’t go open air, much less than Wrangler...most Gladiator drivers don’t seem to be the top off type of crowd.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It is strange that most people don’t go open air, much less than Wrangler...most Gladiator drivers don’t seem to be the top off type of crowd.
I would but @DealerInsider didn’t let us go soft top lol ;) I live in a condo without a garage and it’s too much of a pain to take the hard top off and store it.
Also, I was at nockamixon state park boat rental yesterday with my blue jeep gladiator, I parked it next to another blue beep gladiator that said “horshamservice.com” on the back window. Is that a loaner or what? Should’ve taken a picture!

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• There is an opportunity for those looking to get a Bronco quickly, to order a Bronco with a soft top. Avoiding key commodity constraints (Hardtop Roof, 2.7L engine, Lux or Sasquatch Package, Badlands/Wildtrak, Safari Bar or Trailer Tow package, etc.) will increase the likelihood for 2021MY production based on overall part availability vs demand.
Does this include 2 door, can you now order a 2 door with a soft top ?

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would but @DealerInsider didn’t let us go soft top lol ;) I live in a condo without a garage and it’s too much of a pain to take the hard top off and store it.
Also, I was at nockamixon state park boat rental yesterday with my blue jeep gladiator, I parked it next to another blue beep gladiator that said “horshamservice.com” on the back window. Is that a loaner or what? Should’ve taken a picture!
yes, that would be a loaner...
Does this include 2 door, can you now order a 2 door with a soft top ?
not......yet

Kevinf0wler

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base

@DealerInsider I sent you an email with an updated build , it has only one constraint now , the sasquatch package. thank you again for your time and info.[/QUOTE]

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

u got it...handling now
Still waiting on my updated DORA as well ;)

Just no stinking soft top... save that for your west coast and southern orders.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still waiting on my updated DORA as well ;)

Just no stinking soft top... save that for your west coast and southern orders.
u already hit your limit of changes...lol...im doing them now...have around 20 of them today

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These will be soft tops...Ford needs to keep the factory going...if you have are between a MIC or Soft, i would change to Soft to get scheduled...

Bronco FCTP Round 2 information below and attached. Opt in now at https://cni.dealerconnection.com under BRONCO FCTP MANNEQUIN ROUND 2 OPT-IN PROGRAM. Participation in this program is optional.

Opportunity to opt-in to the Bronco FCTP Mannequin Round 2 program to receive one incremental unit of FCTP Bronco allocation.
    • NEW! This program is incremental to the existing Bronco FCTP Mannequin program (EFC09190 attached)
    • Opt in starting on June 4, 2021 through June 11, 2021 5 p.m. EST at https://cni.dealerconnection.com
  • NEW! No accessories are required for the FCTP Bronco Round 2 vehicles.
  • NEW! Based on extended retail order wait times, in-service requirement exceptions will be considered for dealers who sell the Bronco FCTP Round 2 unit early based on the below criteria:
    • Purchasing customer must be an existing Bronco 2- and 4-door order holder with an active order as of June 1, 2021 and not yet taken delivery of their retail Bronco.
    • At this time, initial Bronco FCTP Accessory Mannequin (EFC09190 attached) VINs will not be eligible.
  • Vehicle in-service mileage requirements will be communicated in Q3 2021.
  • Orders will be entered into the order bank by Ford on behalf of the dealer.
    • Bronco FCTP Round 2 orders will be scheduled to be built in the 21MY.
    • Dealers will not be able to place or alter orders for Bronco FCTP units or select from available options.

The opt-in period closes at 5pm June 11th.

As always, please reach out with any questions. Your patience as we launch Bronco is greatly appreciated!
@DealerInsider Thanks for posting this Tom. I try not too, but I had a little whiny beotch moment the other day. I thought the mannequins may be sold to any old Joe without them first having a reservation before my Bronco was a sparkle in Ford's eyes. I'm feeling much better now.

Although I went with Granger (before I knew Tom was here), you folks that have reserved with him are quite lucky. My plan "B" (if for some unGodly reason my order is pushed to '23) is to order a new Ranger 4x4, and be done with the Bronco. I will certainly contact Tom to see if we can make a deal.
Sponsored