Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Is it still possible to transfer reservation to a different dealer?

I searched threads and found no topics on this, and faintly remember some sort of Oct 31, 2020 deadline?

Is it possible, how is it done? thx
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call Ford Customer service. Done.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes you can switch until 3/19/21, call Ford customer service. But I wouldn’t wait til last minute.

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeh, I'm likely to switch to Granger, even though allocation formulae seem to be disadvantageous towards say Granger (that's not a certainty) because the Bronco I want costs roughly 3k too much hahaha. Hopefully still good to do so.

Sponsored

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
As I posted on another thread, my dealer won’t divulge their allocation, but implied I’d be ok. But they also said pricing will be “what the market will bear”. So not a good start. My only leverage is shifting my reservation elsewhere. However, just calling Ford to move it might not help. There was another post about San Diego Ford not taking more MY21 reservations, as they’re full up. So what’s not clear is how shifting reservations might change allocations. Ford gets paid the same regardless, so this is between us and the dealer, and competition across dealers. On they other hand, Ford has to be fair to all their dealers.

I’ll see where my local dealer ends up on price next week and my delivery position. I want a 2 dr, so I might be delayed anyway. If they try to hose me on the price, I’m happy to move to Granger or Stephen’s and wait for MY22. Might get the Mansquatch for what the local dealer wants as extra profit! I’m okay with that...

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
As I posted on another thread, my dealer won’t divulge their allocation, but implied I’d be ok. But they also said pricing will be “what the market will bear”. So not a good start. My only leverage is shifting my reservation elsewhere. However, just calling Ford to move it might not help. There was another post about San Diego Ford not taking more MY21 reservations, as they’re full up. So what’s not clear is how shifting reservations might change allocations. Ford gets paid the same regardless, so this is between us and the dealer, and competition across dealers. On they other hand, Ford has to be fair to all their dealers.

I’ll see where my local dealer ends up on price next week and my delivery position. I want a 2 dr, so I might be delayed anyway. If they try to hose me on the price, I’m happy to move to Granger or Stephen’s and wait for MY22. Might get the Mansquatch for what the local dealer wants as extra profit! I’m okay with that...
Get a feeling for them, if they're about to try to go in dry on you, waste all of their time you can and then walk. Between late availability and the rest of the stuff happening, who knows who will end up where. Also, apparently it may affect their allocation...

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it still possible to transfer reservation to a different dealer?

I searched threads and found no topics on this, and faintly remember some sort of Oct 31, 2020 deadline?

Is it possible, how is it done? thx
I just did yesterday but yes, you have to call Ford. I switched dealers because the previous dealer was telling me that I have to go in my Ford account to convert my reservation to order. "The sooner I switch, the sooner it will be produced". What.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At the present allocation the 2 largest dealers won’t get thru all their reservations for 3 years!
I now know why Ford says “reservation doesn’t guarantee you will receive a Bronco.”

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the present allocation the 2 largest dealers won’t get thru all their reservations for 3 years!
I now know why Ford says “reservation doesn’t guarantee you will receive a Bronco.”
I suppose if they kept the half year only allocation numbers and extended them for three years, and shut down the plant for like nine months a year since they can make enough in a full year of production to fill all the reservations (if conversion rate was 100%), then yes, would take three years. I'm thinking they might increase allocation numbers for MY2022 and beyond when they have a full year of production and that the conversation rate will be about a third to a half instead of 100%, so I guess we disagree on what the future will bring.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer told me they are getting 52 MY21’s. I am a 7/13 reservation and number 8 in line. My concern all along with below invoice dealers is that they will get 4-5 times the volume in reservations and around the same allocation. Not sure any of it matters if 2 door,, 2.7 engines, squatch are pushing models to MY22. All I want is to see a real picture of a VB 2 door!
Sponsored