Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now I have to learn about painting cars so I can have it in Area 51 color.
Can I send an RC car body to a body shop for painting? :unsure:

Since I ordered a 1:1 scale Badlands as well, I wonder how hard it would be to change the front grill to match on the TRX4?

It will be neat when someone starts offering interiors or maybe a topless body for this.
Pretty easy to change the color and glad they at least had a red so I can change to RaceR, but yeah, there are quite a few places around me that would paint it without my interaction, or at least paint it if I gave them it ready to paint and all prepped. Some hobby places also have provisions for having paint work done, or find your local clubs and normally someone does this and can assist. Personally I am just going to do my own, I have done die cast models and the like in the past and find it fun to perform myself.

As for changing the front end, I imagine 3D printing could solve this easily with some paint, so I hope either someone makes a replacement part, or if I ever get to it, I would try myself with my 3D printer.
Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh hell yeah! The traxxas TRX platform is awesome. Just finished building a defender 110. But I may have to remove the 110 body and go with the bronco. Of course the wheel base probably shorter. I think the trx has two wheelbase options.

its probably already been mentioned but this comes with dual lockers and two speed trans. Most RC crawlers are only fun for crawling, because the diffs are spooled. With this one it’s lock on the fly. Can’t wait to get one.

9EF10EB2-03FE-4E79-9641-3C8FB892753A.jpeg

46D45CCF-9375-42D6-9DA3-A87DEE5028EB.jpeg

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just bought my first crawler, a TRX4 Sport, last week and put the deposit down today for the red Bronco at my local hobby shop! They said they should have them in by the first part of June and they’ll have there demo model to see next week! I can’t wait!!
Will they send you an email on Thursday with your production date?

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m not familiar with Traxxas, for the $550 does that include everything you need to run? Or do you need a controller and battery pack also? Looks like a fun hobby to try.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HellstromX

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Grand Sport Corvette Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m not familiar with Traxxas, for the $550 does that include everything you need to run? Or do you need a controller and battery pack also? Looks like a fun hobby to try.
Looks like it does come with everything from the description on the Traxxas Site. there are several tabs farther down the landing page with more information.

Lighting coming soon! Would love to outfit one with light bars, winch, etc. :cool:

Ford Bronco Traxxas RC Bronco announced. Maybe I can at least get thisto tide me over... 1621088623093

Ford Bronco Traxxas RC Bronco announced. Maybe I can at least get thisto tide me over... 1621088778691

Sponsored

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to order batteries and a charger.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

these are fun, but the price is a bit steep for my taste. I have one of their monster trucks, crazy fast, but last time I ran it something broke cccrrrrrckkkk and it no longer runs. I'll probably just sell it to somebody though, way too fast for my driveway and tears up the landscaping which gets me in trouble, LOL.

HellstromX

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Grand Sport Corvette Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ordered mine at my local Hobbytown. They even showed me the accessories (sorry for the glare on the photos) that are forthcoming, they were pretty pumped about it.

They also showed me the official WARN Winch for this line of rigs. OMG. :LOL:

Ended up having a 45 minute conversation with the employees and some customers about the Broncos. 👍

Ford Bronco Traxxas RC Bronco announced. Maybe I can at least get thisto tide me over... IMG_6829

Ford Bronco Traxxas RC Bronco announced. Maybe I can at least get thisto tide me over... IMG_6830

Ford Bronco Traxxas RC Bronco announced. Maybe I can at least get thisto tide me over... 0da197ad-4576-4b07-a79a-4e5b1efa918a.b9374d930d089a216462e7f7b3f7f699

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine will ship the last week in May. I got it to match my CO BL with Squatch & Lux. I told my wife that I had ordered a 3rd Bronco and she blew a gasket - LOL.
Sponsored