Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought I'd update since I changed my wiring this weekend. I got some cheap wire splices and moved the white wire for the Auxbeam backlight to the parking light circuit on the headlight plug. It's a very easy switch and the splicer is small enough that I didn't even have to remove any tape from the wire harness. The only "challenge" is removing the drivers side headlight because the plug is impossible to access otherwise. Now the backlight automatically comes on whenever the parking lights are on. I'm on the fence about whether the parking light circuit is better than the DRL circuit or not but so far I like it because I have explicit control over the backlight via the stock parking light knob. I'd say if you want them on as much as possible tap the DRL circuit instead. If you want an additional switch control tap the Parking Light.

Ford Bronco Tricky Motorsports Bumper Light Brackets x Auxbeam Round LED Offroad Lights IMG_0103

Ford Bronco Tricky Motorsports Bumper Light Brackets x Auxbeam Round LED Offroad Lights pinout

Headlight Instructions:

BigMex

Badlands
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Ford Bronco (moar door, 7spd, lux)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks fantastic!
What are those lights inside the bumper? Are they 6” Diode Dynamic bars? Are they on a special bracket?

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLBronco75

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks fantastic!
What are those lights inside the bumper? Are they 6” Diode Dynamic bars? Are they on a special bracket?
Yes! Diode Dynamics SS6 in SAE Fog pattern from @4x4TruckLEDs.com their bracket and harness made them super simple. I absolutely love them and they fill out the dark side area on the stock bronco lights. When angled correctly in this pattern you can use them on the road. I've never even had anyone flash their high beams at me.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ries-6-light-bar-fog-kit-now-available.24853/

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anybody tried these brackets on a capable bumper? I'm looking for a solution like that

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I'm a big fan of rally lights on the Bronco. I'm running a set of 9" up front on the modular bumper and absolutely love them.

I need to find better mounts for mine as the supplied mounts still allow vibration at high speed so the lights appear to flicker a bit.
Ford Bronco Tricky Motorsports Bumper Light Brackets x Auxbeam Round LED Offroad Lights pinout
I'm looking for exactly this look on a capable bumper, maybe even doing 3 lights

OP
OP
ATLBronco75

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should update this again because I had a bunch of vibration and wobbling in the light pattern. The tricky dick bracket it’s just not thick enough for 2 pound 6 inch lights. I added a 3/16 inch aluminum sheet underneath the bracket, and it took all the vibration away. I don’t pay any attention to the holes in the aluminum. It’s just some scrap I had lying around.

Ford Bronco Tricky Motorsports Bumper Light Brackets x Auxbeam Round LED Offroad Lights IMG_0556
Sponsored