Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do want a soft top though. I want both. Two tops wasn’t an option when I did my build. My thought was I can always get a hard top (eventually). Also I think your . key is stuck.
Oh I guess I didn't see mention of every one of those details in the original post........no it wasn't stuck, if it was it wouldn't have let me press the Post reply button.
Sponsored

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
The whole concept of "I'll change it to something I don't want, or I can live with it just so I MIGHT get it faster" it just absolutely mind boggling to me.............................
I agree, if you are changing to something you don't want. It was a coin toss on tops for me and I will probably be running no top 80% of the time. I was cool with either, so when I was told by my dealer that if I go soft top it will come sooner, I swapped. But I did not and will not swap out my "must have" list (SAS, 2.7). Just like you, gotta hold on to the "must have" items or we will regret it later. What is a few more weeks/months to get exactly what you want.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone is trying to switch from hard to soft top. How's that going to help everyone when they run out of soft tops because of all the order changes and only start building orders with the MIC? 🤣 Stop trying to change your orders people!

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the amount of people that are compromising for instant gratification, I bet there is going to be a ton of '21 soft topped Broncos for sale on ebay\craigslist over the next twelve months. All those that can't seem to wait for the build they really want, seem like the same group of people that will quickly move onto the next shiny object.

It will be really interesting following the flipper prices if the market becomes instantly saturated with soft top Broncos. It might not be the after tax goldmine some are hoping for.
Sponsored